Transformation during struggles

Best answers
I had heard that when you had reached perfect transformation level, you were able to transform during a power-struggle or block-struggle. Is this true? If not, it would be a good feature to add.

Best answers
yeah, it is true. I dont think you have to reach perfect transform level though

Best answers
Really? I have tried to do this but haven't been able to. Is there any thing special I have to do?

Best answers
Well personally i remember transforming after firing a beam, like you fire it, and then make it go in circles so it dosnt hit anything, in 1.0. But i havnt even been able to do that anymore :S

Best answers
not as far as i know, maybe im wrong though... wait and ill go check :)

Best answers
you can only transform if you are in a power struggle, i dont think it works if you just fire a beam and let it fly around and then try to transform.

Best answers
i havnt tried to do it while i was in a powerstruggle. i tried it in 1.0 just letting the beam fly around and it worked. now it dosnt.

Best answers
you should do it in a power struggle, it looks really cool. The only poblem is that you will usually run out of KI :(

Best answers
you can transform in a power struggle whether your perfect or not. just keep in mind that the lower your pl the longer it'll take you to transform so it may not be worth trying.
however, you cant trans during a block struggle. only ps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom