Transformation cvar or option

Best answers
Will you be able to set in the options how much pl frags bring, or starting powerlevel in %?
I'm asking this because it sometimes takes more than half an hour for let's say vegeta to transform... It gets kinda boring...
And a nice option in Bid for power: you could start the game with your pl maxed out. Just to see who's better when the chances of winning are even:)
Sooo... can you do that in esf?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats been suggested many times, but it wouldnt be fair. The point is to fight up to earn your powerlevel, and simply raising your pl to a desired amount would kill the gameplay, sort of.

Best answers
Yeah. If you're that craving for PL, just use DragonBalls =\.

Best answers
the first idea will be good in 1.3, when there are many transformations....
but choosing your pl? so why fighting? just change your pl to 2,000,000,000,0000 and go destroy maps and servers....
yet the idea of getting pl more fast will be handy, but only if that is a selection what the server starts.
maybe you select from 3 choices: slow, normal and fast.
slow: you gain only half the pl you should get.
normal: you gain all the pl you rightfully deserve.
fast: you gain in a half more pl, so transformations wouldnt take so long.
so or everbody trans faster, or they trans slower.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.2 really isn't super dependant upon what your PL is. Obvious in power struggles the person with more power and stronger attack will most likely win, but everything else in the game is pretty well done so your PL is a giant factor.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like the first idea. Cuz then no one has an advantage. Everyone gets the same amount of PL for a kill, or a hit. There should be 3 options (Like what assaf said), slow, normal, fast, or maybe a fourth one, which lets you gain even more pl even faster. :D

Never liked the idea for a starting PL though. :\ And plus, there's no real set max PL a player can get too. The number goes on into the hundred million range, just about.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assaf said:
just change your pl to 2,000,000,000,0000 and go destroy maps and servers....
ermm ur max pl is only 999,999,999 X_X

anyways, i do agree with other ppl it would make it less fun, u would always start with ur transformation and that is boring isnt it? since u dont need to earn u transform anymore

Best answers
eny way if u start with 999,999,999 pl and transform ud most likely crash the server or scku the radar up becuse if it started at that level it wold go like this

999,999,999 nomal
250,000,000 ssj
555,555,555 when back to nomal

or if u had evm it wold most likely over load the server and cause it to lag or to kick other peaple out if u were the server or make the server crash from pl spaming or u use an attack and kills evrry 1 on the map crashing evry 1

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont think he means changing his PL. He means changning the amount of PL you gain when hitting/killing an opponent.

If I am right, i dont think that there is a cvar for it.

Best answers
I posted this topic before and all I got was people *****ing at me to deal with it. I too think it can take way too long to get enough PL to transform. An option to set the amout of ki per kill or starting ki for everyone would be fine. I emailed Mastasurf about this before and he said that they have no plans for the idea.

Here is the link to my old post.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=38172

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer w/out the BS involved is no, you can't change starting PLs or how much Pl you get from a hit. Why? The classes are balanced with transformations in mind. More powerful transformations take longer to achieve than lesser transformations. The higher you put the starting PL the more likely people are to select characters with more difficult transformations and the more obsolete characters like Trunks/Gohan/Goku become on your server.

Best answers
It would be a nice idea that the person who is hosting a server can set how much pl you gain when you kill a person.

With a cvar in other words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom