Transformation Attack ideas.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfair?
it's already unfair that vegeta is a sitting duck with his attacks, thow's rings makes the char the useable wurd.
and after he is pinned you can do only prepunsh, after the prepunch is done is the enemy free.(and inmortal for 2 second to have a chance for escaping)
the tail in the ground IS used in the show, he used it agains vegeta, gohan and piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I think stretchy-arms is the only attack that should get in, but i'm not sure how it would work as the player models can't stretch.
Correction, they can... ever used a gohan model as goku? when he does some moves, the model stretches to the skeleton.

so you could have the skeleton move out till it reaches somone,lets go of button, or runs outa Ki. but arm would only go so far, have a charge bar to resemble how far it can go, when it reaches the full bar the move stops.

Best answers
ok now heres what i ment by the whole "links gust jar" thing...

in legend of zeld the minish cap, the gust jar is a weapon when you hold down the butten things get sucked up into the jar and when you let go they get shot out along with a cloud of air...
so cells leach attack is where he sticks his tail out and things get drawen towards it from a certain distance away...while it draws victumes in it will absorb power inversly proportional to the distance they are away(closer they are the more you get)

Best answers
evirustheslaye said:
so cells leach attack is where he sticks his tail out and things get drawen towards it from a certain distance away...while it draws victumes in it will absorb power inversly proportional to the distance they are away(closer they are the more you get)

ok i like that idea, but wat bout buu? how he sucks up wind and shoots it... it could be a beam attack or just wind that cannot be blockd. and pushes u away no hp take, and will make it has to be charged up... and as that happens ur stomach gets bigger and then shirnks?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but there must be a way to defent your self agains sutch attacks, it will only be spammed if it's not blockable.
you could do it something like that you can use turbo to struggle agains it, so the turbo has also a purpes in the mod again.

Best answers
yes but thing is u dont block it... it slowly will move u and that bar will come up like a beam.. if ur higher lvl then ur free of it... but if u lsoe that battle then u get pushd away... and yea.. also the closer u are the more affect of strength the wind will have on u.. if ur far away then it wont push u far, or if ur out of the range of it then it wont move u at all, also if it isnt shot directly at you, then you can fly in it watever. and attack buu.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom