Transformation Attack ideas.

Best answers
ive been thinking of some suggestions for new attacks for these new trans forms so we arnt stuck with same attacks.

Frieza- should use his tail to go under ground and grapple some one and sucks life force out of them or throws them to the nearest rock.

Gohan- a screatch attack that he used wen he was a boy, wen he screamed at the top of his longs made a big sound wave which should stun the person for miner seconds.

Buu/Piccolo- There arms and legs should stretch how in the show there arms extend really far and should use 2 grapple a person 2 bring closer towards you and you can punch them 12 times. or throw them 2 the nearest rock.

Cell- His tail should be able 2 Obsorb his opponent like he did in the serise to obsorb there hp and a bit of ki. for strength.

Trunks- his sword should have a attack its self, as it is the Z sword. to shoot a sort of red orange beam powerful and he can only use it once per death. as the sword would wear out.

Vegeta/Goku- Should be able to do the after effect to trick the opponent, or atleast double them selfs which would only be in effect until you run out of ki energy.

if any one else has any suggestions bout my attacks or have some of there own please mention thanks

Best answers
hmmmm.....
i like them..
but will it be balanced for others ? 50/50

Best answers
i dont know what you mean by 50/50. but i think they should look at all of there attacks in gt and dbz. as there are new attacks. if they dont add new and stronger attacks then the game would be exactly the same just with a diff look... and after all that youd expect a good attack's with it. and vegeta had a attack he used on baby in gt. it was some energy attack or somthing it was like a big bang but better. it put him in a dimension or somthing. :S i duno new attacks would be much plesant

Best answers
notes about some of the suggested moves

vegita goku: the way i see this happining is the after image from teleporting actualy apear as a player(with the red or green dymond above them) a long with a vary solid look so its more likely to confuse the player

cell: the only useful way i would know of his absorbtion move would be some what like links gust jar in minish cap.... basicly when you hold the butten down things would be drawn into cells tail and a few times the sucktion speed and distance becomes grater... this would increase you ki vary vary slowly when nobody's in the suction range... like 1 ki ber secound buy when someone is in range lets just say that if increases by a vary small precentage of the effected player ki... this would drain the players curren energy but only drain a vary small amount of ki(PL) maybe even health

limb stretching: this could be implimented as a rocket type attack in the idea that the wrist and hand are the rocket and the rocket's trail would look like the players arm, maybe the charge up would determine the distance, given piccolo's sharp nails i would say the take should cost a large majority of health... maybe even automatic 1 hp?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somebody should read the sticky, that somebody is (all of) you.

Frieza - Never happened in the show and probably wouldn't be possible on the engine because it means Frieza's tail would have to go inside a brush (map face) and you'd have no control over it so it wouldn't work.

Gohan - This has been suggested before, but for everyone. I think the general consensus was that it would be annoying if someone swoops at you (for melee) and you just knock them back with a simple scream. Having them stunned as well, probably wouldn't go down well.

Buu/Piccolo - Not a bad idea, could probably work but would be better for Piccolo as he did it more often in the show, and Buu is already the best character.

Cell - How would this be implemented? Maybe replace his basic melee strike or something.

Trunks - Trunks' sword is not the Z Sword, it's Tapion's/Yajirobe's (depending on anime/manga). This attack is made up, which tends to slow down the 'getting in' process, but it would be nice if Trunks had a laser attack. Make it drain KI though and not the sword, I don't see much point in that.

Vegeta/Goku: Everyone does this automatically when they teleport.

Super Krillin said:
vegeta had a attack he used on baby in gt. it was some energy attack or somthing it was like a big bang but better. it put him in a dimension or somthing
No GT content, the attack was the 'Final Shine', and it was supposed to 'send him to the next dimension' (kill him).

evirustheslaye said:
some what like links gust jar in minish cap....
What the hell?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust covered it nicely. Most of your suggestion have been stated countless times before. The only ones I like are the Piccolo extending arms and the Cell tail absorption, but implementing them is another issue.

Best answers
theyre good ideas but the scream would be highly used by noobies and will be annoying at the time. But i do agree that if we had just new transformations itll be the same game and having new skins. We need more than that, every transformation is a new attack. Even just a throw or u can grapple them and choke them out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Frieza - Never happened in the show
Yes it did. He did this move the very moment he transformed to his second form. I suggest you watch that episode again.

Best answers
yea frieza did that attack on goku countless times. and tail attack would be good as you could use it like the candy attack. throw the enemy on the floor and stab them with your tail either suck there life force, or a attack that just pins them into the floor... i said that most of these ideas dont have to be added or anything. im just putting up some suggestions for the mods to add, as if there arnt any new attacks added to either of these characters as they level up, it would really get boring... after a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they're adding new attacks for the new forms. They just haven't said it yet :eek: Otherwise it would be pretty pointless with the new transes. Wait till the outline is released then you can complain whether or not the new moves are bad/wrong. (Not that you should complain seeing as how this is a free mod.)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they're adding new attacks for the new forms. They just haven't said it yet :eek: Otherwise it would be pretty pointless with the new transes. Wait till the outline is released then you can complain whether or not the new moves are bad/wrong. (Not that you should complain seeing as how this is a free mod.)
Amen to that sister, though we do 'know' that piccolo is gttng a new attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the episode.

yea frieza did that attack on goku countless times
Once. On Dende. And it missed. Some attack. Maybe the tail thing did happen in the show, but that doesn't make it a good idea. Firstly, if it went underground (like you originally said) then you wouldn't be able to see it, so you couldn't steer it or whatever. Also, players only spend about 5% of the time on the ground so it would never hit.

Secondomondo,
throw the enemy on the floor and stab them with your tail either suck there life force, or a attack that just pins them into the floor
Right now, Buu players throw people into the floor and candybeam them. They become unpopular very quickly. Anything that kicks you when your down is going to come under a lot of fire, including this.

I think stretchy-arms is the only attack that should get in, but i'm not sure how it would work as the player models can't stretch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Amen to that sister, though we do 'know' that piccolo is gttng a new attack.
Sister? hmm. Well anyway despite not 'knowing' I'm sure most of us have guessed Piccolo will be getting the light grenade (or whatever you wanna call it) theres also a thread made by Ravendust about 2 extra Piccolo attacks, he'll get something for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out the newly release 1.3 outline, he's getting Makosen too :D

...sister.

Best answers
sweet, i also have new attacks in buu series i found... he sucks up wind and blows up the village, i think that can be used 2 blow people away from you... give you time to run attack wat ever...

for vegeta, he used this attack once on goku in planet namek, it was a ring attack.. he shot 4 rings wen he threw goku into the rocks.. and it pind him down. i think that can be used to wen u throw some one into the floor u can use that 2 pin them down. and this attack will have no charge rate and no damge. cause u have a time limit 2 hurt them.... wat ya think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. First I think each pin you fire adds 1 or 2 secs to the time the nailed person has to stay on the wall.
But now u have to think of what you can do after you pin them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the others, but the trunk's one is just stupid... Firstly, he doesn't use the Z Sword, that is what gohan uses, 2ndly, why the hell would a red/orange beam come out of a sword... unless i read your post wrong. and Gohan's stun thing would get extremely annoying... lets say you're about to charge a nub, and they scream, uh oh, you cant move, so they prepunch you like 5 times till you die.

Best answers
lol i dont care what you think of these ideas, im just putting them out for you all to read and for the esf team to think about them.. .. but i mainly like the vegeta rings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for vegeta, he used this attack once on goku in planet namek, it was a ring attack.. he shot 4 rings wen he threw goku into the rocks.. and it pind him down. i think that can be used to wen u throw some one into the floor u can use that 2 pin them down. and this attack will have no charge rate and no damge. cause u have a time limit 2 hurt them.... wat ya think?
SS2 Majin Vegeta, SS2 Goku, Earth.

I'm unsure about fairness. Throw somebody down and shoot them and they will hate you. Pinning them down so they're down for longer will only cause people to break out the flames. Maybe it could be used with the new stamina system so that you use stamina to break out of the rings, and if you have none then you're pinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom