Transformation Animation

Which is your favourite transformation animation?

• Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goku

• Gohan

• Trunks

• Vegeta

• Cell

• Piccolo

• Krillin

• Freeza

• Total voters
Best answers
yes.

hmm i like buu's..

i really dont like piccolos seeing as though he doesnt transform at all... and it looks like he has stomach pains when he transforms...

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I love the way buu yells, the music and steam... i think that transfomation is brilliant!!!:yes: :yes:

Best answers
i really like the lightning effect when goku transforms and the multiple shockwaves that he emits. Also freeza's is cool, with the purple sphere and the rolling into a ball.
ATM i like piccolos the best (mainly caus the eppisode where he does that was on yesterday and i sorta went "hey i can do that in esf")
The team did a real good job on all of em :yes: cant wait for the rest.

Best answers
piccolo's meditation thingy was done while he was preparing for the tournament after great saiyaman told him bout it

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think piccolos transformation ahould be more dramatic. his transformation should be like what he did in the garlic jr saga, the one when he got bigger in size.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I think piccolos transformation is dope as it is.. the only thing they should take out is the scream on the second transformation.. i dont remember him screaming like that!!o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Hmmm freiza dosent have a tranformation animation...does he? :rolleyes:
well his first one is he just stands there in this purple pulsating ball and transoforms, and after that he rolls into a ball and starts spinning

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but if someone just wanted to know, EVERYONE has transformations. long and short.. pretty cool huh? :)

Best answers
if darkness is reborn then y is light in ur logo?? :p
i think gohans transformation could be more dramatic. i also cant wait for the ssj3 transformations those r gunna be kick@$$

Best answers
My favorite annimation has gotta be goku i mean he has that wicked trasnformation music form the saga along with him screaming and the lightening
it gives off a great dbz feeling

sry form being dromatic :p

Best answers
ok wtf is up with g@yhans hair not going up and spiky when he turns ssj?

i feel like im using the ssj script :rolleyes:

his hair should go up and spiky, not just those g@y 3 little yellow "spikes" that he already has when not ssj.

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
ok wtf is up with g@yhans hair not going up and spiky when he turns ssj?

i feel like im using the ssj script :rolleyes:

his hair should go up and spiky, not just those g@y 3 little yellow "spikes" that he already has when not ssj.
do you even watch dbz? when gohan went ssj his hair didnt change it just went gold, when he went ssj2 when he was fighting cell is when his hair goes spikey.

Best answers
it went more up than it did now.....

and am i the only one who thinks trunks ssj kinda looks like bart simpson?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm..
later on, Im also gonna release a new model pack with alot of new animations. Im working on goku right now and have a few new animations done which in my opion is better than the old. :)

Im also thinkin of making an ssj3 head model for goku, Im not to keen on that though. probably bulk him up too..

I still gotta do the other characters too.. dont expect this model pack anytime soon though ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only think I don't like is that goku is the only one with lightning and stuff. I mean... atleast vegeta transformed with that 2.

further I only saw goku transform so I can't really say. lol. I never bothered to look at goku or gohan but slam em while they're at it. Mabe I should.

Never saw another get that high.

Best answers
Well the first time vegeta transformed,he was on a kneeling down and he banged on the rock and started Saying "I Don't Care Anymore!!!" and blah blah blah and then he just went super saiyan with blood on his face,except heh they won't do that in esf lol.:]

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hheeeeeyyy!!

I can do that for my model pack! what you guys want is what I can do.. well not all of it.. ;) But Ill make some new pretty stuff you can replace your old models with.

so think of some ani's you want me to redo/fix and it shall be done.. hopefully o_o

Best answers
Gohan's hair is very weird, I think goku's hair isn't right too, I hope they'll fix that up a little..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom