Wow ,you really work fast Viki@killer i hope you find a good server
to host your transformation pack .
If you need a model i've got alot so just ask
im gonna sum up a few of the "lesser known" models i have :
-Frieza stage 3
-Frieza stage 4
-android 17
-battle damaged piccolo

I also have tienpack , coolerpack , brollypack , kid buu,krillen in saiyan armor,piccolo with cape and many many saiyans , but most people have those models.

hope this transformation pack really works :yes:

Best answers
hey, my e-mail pipeline is 70 mb because im on cable and optimuim online is nice.

ontopic: i can host the file on my computer, i never turn it off and have cable

Best answers
i have a host send it over here
just need to get in contact with u

Best answers
lol watch out!! were getting nere the spot where mods come to say: "quit asking for hosting!! thread closed" (all put together (mods arent heartless!!)) so lets just let Viki decide wich one to use and he'll contact that person and let all beta testers know thru PM or mail (cuz else evryone starts nagging about: "psst can u give it to me sneakly!!"

anywayz, Peace to all, Mystic!

Best answers
Peace to all....lol...Like peace you harrassed my clanmate because you got pwned, yah, definitely peace...

Anyway, to get a little on-topic, or at least what's left of it. Just let our omega-coder decide what host he wants and show some of his work (Guess what, screenshots would be interesting!). As far as I know most people cough about this plan, think it's crap and turn out crap. So I repeat, get some screenies and come back when you do.

Best answers
I will post it on my friend's site,I will pm beta-testers which is his adress....sorry,I now send you pics Mystic_Saiyan,post it,please,because I don't want to they call me a lyer....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last 4 pages have been nothing but "talk", "offering hosts" and "asking for beta testers". How about we stick to the topic (read first post) from now on?

Personally, I am not going to comment on this till I have seen some progress screenshots of some kind, so like the others - I am waiting for some screenshots that display what your code can do (and I mean code, not screenshots of models that anyone can produce).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i would like to see some pictures of your progress, of your code like grOOvy stated. im still sketchy about this, till i see some pictures of what your code is capable of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe on this I mean how can he code that fast I mean not even day and night can finish all that because if it was that easy.Wouldn't the esf team have coded that already specially with two coders.Because if transformations are so easy why wouldn't the coders code into esf since it's so easy.Also I wanna see pictures and proofs I don't believe words.

Best answers
Finnaly,It is workin(my e-mail).OK,you should wait for piccys for about 5 minutes.Post them all!He,you think how fast I'm coding,right?So,say it this way,first I work 2 hours,than my friend checks me(playing ESF) while I writing code on my laptop,he checks me,I am writing that in desk computer,1 hour resting,and so well.BTW,does all of u have MSN,or ICQ,or AOl??second BTW,I am goin on vacation,on a ship,but,I am taking my laptop,so I will manage,to also post progress,and code,and this thread is goin to little spammy,B-testers:Hi I am b-tester!hahahaha!Mayin_Prince:blahblahblah,show us work(Mystic Saiyan will show,I am sending pics to him.SSJ3 Goku is at 80%,and he has a model,sprites,and most of attacks.Vegetto class has model,sprites,and melee,kiblast(rapid),generic beam generic ball,Kameha,Small spirit bomb,final flash,and so well(only dragon fist,and blah blah).
Chibi Trunks....He is not coded,has no models,but has sprites...Goten is fully coded,transformed and sprited.Fusion....Has a bug that crashes ESF after 10 mins,I must recode it...Godbye for now(I am not anymore ill :) )...And to all I hurted now,I am sorry(hahahahahaha!)Post that pics Mystic_Saiyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!He has got hem now,I think

Best answers
MSN is what i have but im only able to be on around 8.30 (forum time) (its at night for me)

got the pics ill post em in a few mins.!!!

Best answers
Its a great concept dude, but im with these guys, i need some pics or something to let me know that your actually doing what your saying. And if u are doing it that fast and all, gj and keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom