Transformatiion,fusion pack

Best answers
ok here's the attack list (all i could do cuzz my boss caught me!! (he was very angry!)

Power lend is the only new thing and mayb add a different color of shield (mayb let the KI swirl over him like in goku's earth spiritbomb in 1.1 and make the swirl yellow or DARK BLUE) so that he will be able to have the shield for about 10-15 seconds and be able to attack while using it, the shield absorbing only ENERGY attacks

Power Lend
Japanese Name: Ki no Jyouto
Colour: Green
Type: Other
used by: Gohan & Trunks
Description: This technique is used to lend power to someone to make them temporarily stronger. (see movie 8)

Masenko (use the beam for adult and masenko ball (aimable) for gohan (kid)

Kamehameha (mayb give each person who uses the kamehameha wave a different COLOR?!!)

Renzoku energy dan (a faster charge than vegeta's bu with 7 ki balls and make vegeta's same powerup rate but with 10 blasts or so!!)

if u give me an MSN address it would be waay easier to do this cuz i got a lot of things to suggest :D (all good and overthought!)

anywayz models will be coming up as soon as i get home and have time to sit behind my PC long enough to mail it all to u (ill give instructions for models as some have flaws!)

Talkulot, Mystic

Best answers
if there is more room 4 beta tester i'll like to be one of the betatesters
if there r more rooms so plz send me a PM to icq:138392589
i got some nice packes 2 give u for vegetto and gotanks with evrything (spirits models sounpacks and more stuf....)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz said:
Well, if this or EEA does actually reach completion and become released, hopefully the bot coder will create a bot that works with either one. I often lack human opponents and the bots are entertaining, if not particularly challenging - but still much better than most Half-Life bots.
Do you know what goku said before he went ssj3, "just wait" With the new bot you will more food then you can chew, and it won't be long from now,.

Best answers
Hey why arent i on the new beta tester list. Pm me. And when are we going to get the pack

Best answers
3 questions

@ Viki@killer : Why arent Goku and Vegeta gonna fuse into vejito? cause its a fusion between goku and vegeta like gogeta (the only different is the fusion earrings and the fusion dance) so why can they fuse into gogeta and not in vejito?

@ Mystic_saiyan :

used by: Gohan & Trunks
Description: This technique is used to lend power to someone to make them temporarily stronger. (see movie 8)
In the frieza saga piccolo, krillin and gohan give some of there power 2 goku so he was temporarily stronger, so why doesnt they get that attack?

Best answers
You are on list,sorry,I am ill,so...
Son_Gohan554 is last b-tester for now...apciha!!!And,Orz,this is only a pack,not an mod for ESF...But,I think I posted on dead RS my CleverBots v.1.2,better,than any bots for ESF...
I don't know now i will post pics,because my sig uploader is crashed on Neonamek,should i make an another account on him?I wanted to post half-transformed "dead"(he haves aureol on his head,Dead Goku option is included in menu before 1 hour:) ) Goku(he is either in normal and ssj Stage,he haves the same ki,pl,and strenght,only SSJ thing he got is Yellow hair(like his black,but
yellow hair)) doing Kaioken(42%,Kaioken hurts your envirneoment and you for now(ground is shaking,like Vegeta fires FinalFlash with 999.999.999 pl in ground in esf_namek :) )).
SSJ2 Vegeta is coded,has a model,only attacks and strenght,SSJ4 Vegeta is being coded,6% for now...
AND TO B-TESTERS,IF I MENTION YOU IN PREVIOUS POST,AND IN MY SECOND POST YOU DOESN'T EXIST,YOU ARE STILL B-TESTERS,SO DON'T WORRY,JUST TELL ME SHOULD I MAKE THIS Fat Buu-Evil Buu-Kid Buu-Super Buu ,,,,,,OR THIS Fat Buu-Evil Buu-Kid Buu-Uub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME THAT,AND DON'T WORRY FOR B-TESTING,B-TESTERS!APCIHA,I AM GOING TO BED NOW................................................ AND I AM NOW YELING!!!!!!!!!I have a flue....ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH..........SSJ2 GOKU CODED........HAAAWWWW,GODBYE........ANDDDD YOUUUUUU,Mystic Saiyan,thanks on attacks list...I will start coding on Adult Gohan when i woke upppp....Nooo more b-testers,for now,u get the pack when i fully code trans and fusion......They will get that attack I think,Vegetto(Vejito) is not possible for fusion,becuse u have it like a class,and when u fuse,you lose 10 health. ;)

Best answers
Because,you have a class Vegetto,alright,I will make 4 wish to dragon,Pot earring.Goku and Vegeta can get that wish only.U fuse into Vegetto.Happy???

Best answers
ok "WES" the reason they are not there is because the site it was on did not say he was (just giving info) thought that not evryone should have it!!! its up to viki to say if they get it or not! OK im gonna send him the models now (just hope his mail inbox can hadle it and if he wants i can get u a Fully working soundpack too (its already done just dont have the led energy thing cuz i have no idea what that has got to be but ill figure something out!!

cyaz all!, Mystic

Best answers
erm kid buu is the strongest...
so Fat Buu-Evil Buu-Super Buu-Kid Buu
btw contact info in profile

Best answers
viki u should give us all a list with the models u need then we can give them to u ´_´

Best answers
i agree with son-gohan554 since uub is good and all buu's (except fatbuu) are EVIL!!

*EDIT* i just sent the mail with all models of adult-gohan to him hope his mail server can handle it

peace out, Mystic

Best answers
So, are you going to play Jack the -RIPPER- and rip anything alive? Or are you going to do this all by yourself? If you do, we'll see you around in urhm, few months? I don't know, perhaps you can just take this somewhere private and post here once in a while what you've completed and not.

Sorry, this sounds ubercrap, 4 wishes for a vegetto. "Amazing". Get some results/screenshots/whatever and post back, talking won't do the work.

-Lynx-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i agree with lynxy on this one, mesa demands da piccys, now :eek:

Best answers
Hey why arent you guys just be happy someones doing this i mean when he do all the things hes talking about esf would be better than any other dbz mod (it was but i think much people dont like the new melee but thats another thing) !!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We haven't seen results for like 2 pages, nothin but talkin, pherhaps he's full of creppeh, and tries to show off for no reason. That's why we want to see some visual results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom