Transformatiion,fusion pack

Best answers
hi i really like this idea if i se some images i will happily make a site for ya its just a temp thogh but it will contain it alll so just pm me and i will get to it

cold_steel are ya jealous ;)

Best answers
cold steel said:
We haven't seen results for like 2 pages, nothin but talkin, pherhaps he's full of creppeh, and tries to show off for no reason. That's why we want to see some visual results.
the start of this thread was like 3 days ago, I wouldn't be able to code THAT fast, if I were a coder!
just hope it works out at the end, I can wait :]

Best answers
Don't repeat posts demonfire,orrr...you can get banned from forums,and from b-testing,please,use edit button and read stickies.I need brilliant(not ugly) Gogeta models,Adult Gohan black suit normal and ssj(i think I have it from Mystic_Saiyan,I am checking mailbox right now,peace Mystic...),and Gotenks normal,ssj,and ssj3.Alright,Super-Buu...Vegetto class is 57% coded,so Dragon Fist is posting soon.Hehehehe,I am coder who work day,and night,because of people :) Alright,with this spped,this will be finished for 2 weeks ;) ..............

www.neonamek.com/sigs/God1.jpg

picture of halftransformed "dead" Goku ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The picture doesn't quite work....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccy links wrong,

second, i dont wanna see the models, i really want to see visual stuff of the coding, not models, you say youve done all this amazing stuff, but i see nothing, you can prove me and other wrong with some decent piccys actually showing the results of your coding, jelously aint the problem, just doubt >_<

K

Best answers
hey viki thanks for makin me a beta tester is there anything i can help out with maps, models, sprites?
o yeh and do u want me to post my email adress?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nevermind, I've become a beta tester for something else.
---------
I have some spare forums you can use for it.

-UltraPerfectCell

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Viki,
Dude, ive been trying to PM and email you but your pm inbox is full and your email is messed up, lol. I guess ill post is here then:

First off i just want to thank you for letting me be a betatester, i
wont let you down! Now i have a question for you: when and by what means
will we, the betatesters, recieve the pack? If at all possible it
would be nice if i could recieve the pack before i go back to school which
is next tuesday, but if not, thats cool too, haha.

My email addresses are: [email protected] and
[email protected]

My AIM sn is Bardone86

Thanks again!
[Riced]MiniCooperS

K

Best answers
yeh man like i said in the previous post thanks for makin me beta tester i start school on monday. o btw u want me to post my aim or email or somethin

Best answers
Alright,just tell me where I can post pics for free,because I can't upload anymore images on NeoNamek(It is not about max 3 images,I have 1,and still can't upload).Tell,me and you will have more pics of transformation,and fusion here!Just,tell me where I can post it.And,I will not rip everything.I am making Gogetta,Vegeta,Goku models.AND I AM GIVING CREDS TO THEM!IF YOU ARE NOT WATCHING MY PREVIOUS POSTS,DON'T ACT SMARTER THAN YOU ARE!I SAID IN MY 1 POST THAT EVERYONE,WHO's MODEL/CODE IN PACK,CAN TELL HE IS ALSO IN TEAM OF THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beta testers are going to receive pack for 4 days(i think).I will send some1 pics,and I will let him to post that pics here(any1????????????????????).I can't post pics anymore on Neonamek,I said that.Tell me where i can,and you will get them.And first of all,that isn't model only(that link where you goin on pic),that is in game,where half-transformed Goku doing Kaioken.

Best answers
Ok now im just gonna ask again!!

HOW will we receive tha pack since it would be too large to email to us!

mayb give us a link thru email that points to the point where u uploaded it?? (A)

Anywayzz, Talktoulot, )V(ystic_saiyan

Best answers
I think Mystic Saiyan is right. Its 2 big but there are nog manny places where u an upload big files for free. So whe need to find a good host, where u can upload BIG files.

Best answers
he should register himself for an account at (lycos\tripod) its free and u can download a FTP program (ill send it if ya want me too) and then upload it thru there!!! (DO NOT USE WEBFTP)

greetz and peace to all, )V(ystic_saiyan

Best answers
hmm yeah right.... well if its bigger mayb i can ask a school mate of me to give me some of his for a few days!! (he's got a server room in his own home :p)

greetz, Mystic

PS> lol Steven we gaan om de beurt met posten :D

translation: lol steven were taking turns to post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom