Transform into different levels.

Best answers
OK i like the first transformations because its like what it is in the show. But the 2nd and third are kinda....nothing. I think there should be another long transformation time followed by the tranformation to a new model...like in the show.It would be like this

Goku
1.Turn super sayinn for the first time.
After you turn for the first time it gets easier to turn Super. When your PL gets to a certain level..

2. Press "z" again, start of a new transformation. Goku goes SS2. Little shorter tranformation animation....repeat to level 3.

Ok this will probably never happen because no onoe will be able to understand me....i tried

(i dont know anything about downloading models and what not..so i guess i could just download a different model)

Best answers
uhhh. They only have the first transformation... You can't go SSJ2 or 3.. hehe They still working on the models. Thats most likely why you don't notice a difference... :p

Best answers
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Sorry but i couldn't control myself

Best answers
Um...There are different transformation animations. Goku has lightning and stuff in his first transformation. HIis second one he just glows a little. His third he just goes instantly. Sorry for confusing everyone.

Best answers
Ok i read my first post and realized it makes no sense at all. What i meant was to be able to go super sayinn 2 and 3 after going SS1....complete with new transformation animations

Best answers
More transformations will be added in later beta's.

Best answers
Originally posted by MoofuJJ
Um...There are different transformation animations. Goku has lightning and stuff in his first transformation. HIis second one he just glows a little. His third he just goes instantly. Sorry for confusing everyone.
Thats because as you gain a higher pl it's easier for them to transform. When you reach the perfect pl he transforms instantly they are not different stages in transformations.

Best answers
The animations for SSJ2 and SSJ3 will be totally different from the animations of SSJ1 with the lighting coming down and the energy shock waves.
They will try and be true to the series as possible.

Best answers
I thought you would say because goku can go ssj2 or ussj
that you get a menu to choose in which one you transform
example: vegeta can go majin or ussj
goku can go ssj3 or ussj
buu can go blabla or blabla

Best answers
yes thats correct, when your in SSJ1 form you will need more ki/power to transform into the next stage of the Super Sayian-jin.

It will be the same as the SSJ 1 the more ki/power you gain the quicker you will transform.

Not sure what ki/power level you will need to get to the next forms yet, but it will be shown when the beta 2 is released in the details about the characters.

Best answers
yea but what about like gohan he can only go to ssj and ssj2 not ussj and ssj3 and thats with others aswell but i think cos vegeta can't go ssj3 he should do majin ssj and trunks does ussj but goku don't d ussj (in esf) but what about piccolo? he only goes to super namek. Maybe they could make a anamation showing kami and piccolo fusing. Buu can just go to one of his forms. Krillen what about him? he can only go to mystic. Frieza can just go to another form aswell. Cell can go to his perfect form aswell.

Well i think thats all of em might be confusing (sorry) but those might be problems in next betas :p

Best answers
You could just edit your post instead of making an all new reply... anyways.
First post: As it said in my sig earlier, I haven't seen DBZ, only read a few of the first books. But i have learned that SSJ4 is from DBZGT, and anything from DBZGT=no-no for ESF. And I assume "ki gohan" and "super gogetto" is from there as well.
And its Buu not Boo. BOO I scared you.
The rest I cant read, too cluttered.
Second post skipped.
Third post skipped, for same reason.
Fourth post: What the hell are you talking about? ... Fusion?... That...has been discussed before.
Dont ask me :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom