transform in struggle

Best answers
hehe i like starting off as non ssj when i normally have a higher pl than most.. ill just go up to ssj then up to turbo its fun :)

Best answers
i CAN'T believe how many of yers didn't know that, i'm truely suprised LMAO :shocked: and i figured it for meself.

Best answers
this is sad... you guys spends more time watching the forum then actualy playing the game :p

Best answers
When i first got Beta1.0 i played it day and night for like a few months, but i played it so long that i got bored of it so i stopped and continued at the forums, now, a few weeks ago i started again...
:tired:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
OMG!!!!!!!!! i Love this! i whas in a struggle. i whas normal, and other ssj.. i whas in the water. and he didnt. ,,we did a nuke struggle.. we let the meter be in the middle. so the beam would be stronger.. 5min later he did at max power. and i instant turned in SSJ!! and i won! and the WHOLE MAP exploded! exept for me :) i lived !! i dont know how! but i love it

Best answers
hm...i've been thinking....here's my thought

1.) u go into a ps with someone and you're normal.

2.) u go ssj or wutever and your beam should get fairly larger! cause of pwr increase

1.) when in a block struggle, i think that if u hit turbo or transform, i think the crew should add like a 'bust force' to deflect or reflect the beam back, if your pl is higher than your oponents

2.) i think this should work at the very last or the whole transform state. so no n00b would kill a guy or girl while transing. so it's like this

u trans and your body explodes with force, like your arms and legs straigten to the sides and a field emmits like turbo but it emmits on all angles of the character and thus not allowing people to hit u while u trans or w/e

THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION~! -_^

Best answers
Originally posted by Jc|Wasted
this is sad... you guys spends more time watching the forum then actualy playing the game :p
Yeah in Australia we have a Download limit :p

Best answers
You didn't know, I do it with vegeta it's cool. Wait, if i I use Goku, then use s-bomb, then go ssj like in the series, will it work cos ssj dosen't have the move. Pease reply cos my hl is down:cry:

Best answers
You can't strugle with SB so going SSJ when you shot a SB isn't gonna be like the Kid Buu Saga where he Strugles the SB when hes SSJ.

Best answers
Would be nice to have graphics made which wud show character vaporiing instead of just blowing up after losing a PS/BS.. think cell saga... gohan vs cell.. last kamehameha... ;)

Junaid

Best answers
I TRANSFORMED WHILE IN A PL> ITS SO COOL ESPECALLY WITH TRUNKS (im no Trunks fan).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Saiya-jin Jin
Would be nice to have graphics made which wud show character vaporiing instead of just blowing up after losing a PS/BS.. think cell saga... gohan vs cell.. last kamehameha... ;)

Junaid
if u think about it EVERY single character they killed vaproized..

Best answers
Wow.That's the coolest thing I have ever seen.....well ok not really but its pretty cool.:)

Best answers
Yea, lets hope it's in a new version. Anyway even if SB isn't in a PS it will still look cool.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your PSing or BSing... do you just hold block? or do you needa hit the fire button repeatedly?
in the manuel it says just to hold Q... but i always get overpowered

Best answers
that would be pretty cool to make the sb ps'able or just a ball that u can chuck at someone. o yea and buu needs some new moves... preferably the one he used to destroy earth and about 20 other planets a few days ago, it'd be a nice move to add on to him considering he only has like 2 that actually help u (including generic beam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom