Trans-killing

Do you kill people when they are transforming?

• Always!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

• Never!!

• Total voters
Best answers
agreed..i either spawn and trans or go and hide and trans... i hate it when someone ki blasts me... i find more annoying.. because out of the trans your have this tiny amount of hp that was taken away that could have otherwise been perfect hp..>_<

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
pride + video game = too much time on hands
Don't worry this is a "issue" I have from outside videogames. Not to mention that I barely play esf anymore. And relax it's not like i take defeats in esf (or other games) like real life defeats o_O I simply have my ways of playing.

Best answers
kk just making sure...some people take it way too seriously

Best answers
i only trans kill some one if they trans kill me or i just use spirit bomb or a big attack in areas and kill everybody

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoken like a true noob =)

If I transkill someone, It's because they trans a lot in the middle of battle, or by accident with a powerful beam.

Best answers
I get annoyed if, I'm using someone like Vegeta who takes forever to get to transform level (2 mil) and i have something like 2,000,014. Then i start transforming, I get killed by frieza disk or something and i respawn with like 1,900,014. I gets really frustrating specially when there are people who are already advanced in level and i cant get up and match them.

Best answers
no i never transkill, i tend to be fair.. unless a noob kills me and i kill him back.. its realy anoying otherwise..

Best answers
I don't agree with trans-killing in the middle of a battle. There have been many instances in DBZ where the fighters transform mid-battle, and the respectful thing to do would be to wait, then continue. Besides, it's more of a challenge that way. ;)

Best answers
Shao said:
I don't agree with trans-killing in the middle of a battle. There have been many instances in DBZ where the fighters transform mid-battle, and the respectful thing to do would be to wait, then continue. Besides, it's more of a challenge that way. ;)
The people in DBZ are stupid, and full of pride and ignorance... quite simply, there was always a character flaw to prevent them from attacking.

Either the "power was new" and the enemy was unsure of it to begin with and generally assumed it wouldn't matter (SSJ transformations), or there's no way to get to the transformer in the first place and even if there was they're too strong as is for an attack to have effect (Frieza, Cell), or attacking would be dangerous because the attackers have NO clue what the heck they're dealing with (Buu's absorbtions).

Also, we aren't living in an anime... The game is a neat little anime-esque deal, but the people that live in it are cheap/stupid/ruthless/wtfever, and will generally stop at nothing to kill them.

Transformations in ESF are scenarios, just like in the anime: if they suck in skill to begin with, then the power is useless (Gotenks, for example). If they're good in skill, then the power is dangerous (SSJ2 Gohan).

Also, some people acknowledge the fact: this is a game.. you play games to have fun and preferably win. Some people don't want to take chances... some know that they'll win regardless..

If you get transkilled, it's because they don't want to:
1) Wait
2) Stop the current fight
3) Let you get stronger

If you're as good as me in ESF, I wont take the chance.... Unless I'm Vegeta or mp_plcatchup is on. If you're worse than me, I'll let you transform... and then pound you into the ground... I've done it before. Not because I'm a "nice guy" but because I know it wont matter either way.

If you transform right in front of me during a fight, I'll probably give you a warning shot... unless you really, really, REALLY stink. If that's the case, see last paragraph.

Best answers
Shao said:
Well this is pretty much your own decision. You can be honorable and wait or you can choose to attack.

Sarutobi Sensei said:
but this isn't dbz...
Care to tell me what it is then? :rolleyes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is DDR 2: Death of Dbz, so i guess its somewhat related to dbz.

Best answers
I do transkill occasionally, but only if they transblock and then cancel to attack me, or decide to trans when I can't and we're in the middle of a fight. Only times.

If I'm already transformed, and they start to even the odds, I wait. Why waste a better fight? It's more fun to fight someone on even terms.

As for people transkilling me, I don't see the point. I usually get angry, unless I deserved it, and kill them. Several times. In a brutal, humiliating fashion. If people persist, I simply make it my goal to show them the error of their ways. Somehow, though, killing a helpless person who is out of the way of things and on his own is inexcusable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom