Trans-killing

Do you kill people when they are transforming?

• Always!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

• Never!!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Like i said above thats my opinion Phatslugga its simple, and i find it difficult to understand that you dont get the picture...and i play the game HOW I want to play it not HOW it was ment to be played.
I respect your opinion Final, but I disagree with it, and like you said in your post I can " disagree all I want". If you don't transkill becuase you don't want to be transkilled, than by that logic, you can't beam anyone, becuase I'm sure you don;t want to be beamed. You can't melee anyone becuase you don't want to be melee'd. You don't want anyone to kill you in any way, so you therefore can't kill anyone in any way either. Your logic just doesn't make sense man.

With the new features in 1.3, everyone should be happy though. Maybe people will finally learn that it's not a freaking deadly sin to transkill someone.

Best answers
Well then i misunderstood you my apologies, but not able to beam anyone is not entirely true you can beam them all you want after they transed ad have powerstruglles all you want.

Same goes for meeling...but lets agree to disagree about that :)

And Sonic im not at all a person who abuses every exploit of this game and im sure as hell not ruining this game IMO.. people who make what do you hate about 1.2.(1) threads ruin it i just stated my opnion about this and somehow you got that wrong, and like phatslugga you dissagree with it which is fine.

Best answers
wth thats how final vegeta looks..... BLACK HAIR???????? his glows better not be yellow man or thats baaad fashion

oh yeah and umm................. make em invisable or like some magical barrier that repels all the attackers when trans...That way no complaining no hatin no bit*hin, no fighting and that.... IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THAN GO BACK TO COUNTERSTRIKE

Best answers
Ashur said:
AHEM!!!!! This is a game... NOT WAR in real life.... Alsow think abouth it... i can alway beath an enemy even if he has like 2 mils more pl than me so if i wont get him 1 time i will get him the 2 time for shure....
By the way YOU THINK ITS FAIR WHEN YOU VEGETA YOU FINALY GET TO TRANS... AND SOME NOOB FREZZA or somebod else.. USES **** OR BEAM!!!!!! i mean i get 1.300.000 plz to get trans !!! i think i can trans..
By the way if my pl is muthc grater than somebody else i usualy un-trans... Just so it be more fair...
BUT there will be ????? In world that i wont let you trans go hide (In a map thats like verry small.. or its just big terain no clifs or anything.....
Ok then thats it for now...

Incase u havent realised its a comparrason...............LEARN that in grade 6............Inuyasha Doujin rooks...............

Best answers
i trans kill ppl if there A. spammin B. trans kinnin me or others or in rare cases C. Just for the hell of it! but t rans killin is not fun at all only for the killer not the transeer

Best answers
i give the other allways the chance to transform.
and it doesn't mater if a Gohan transform SSJ if i play with Vegeta with pl allmoust @ 2000000 because i can still beat easily a ssj gohan.. and ofcourse it depends allways on the players how skilled they are..
so i allways let my enemy transform.. and that gives me more pl when i fight him so why not let him transform? :]

PRJ

Best answers
I only trans-kill when the guy i am fighting just transing while i was about to hit him,if i want to trans ill go somewhere they cant see me with the Scouter ^_^

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i think trans killing is pretty stupid but if ur in the middle in a fight with someone and he starts to transform when it stops ur fight i say BLOW THE **** OUT HIM

Best answers
i cant anderstad if some one trying to trans kill me i cencel the trans kucks his as and then im tras to ssj and if i see that the guy hoo tryed too traskill me i revenge and trans kill him ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow nice spelling there :p

i always transkill people who are just to stupid to trans in front of me, if someone is right in the middle of the map ands hits z thats just plain stupid.

call me lame or what ever. but dont expect me to leave you alone if you are transing right in front of me.

Best answers
define infront as in most maps it's pretty hard to hide ( ok esf city is just 1 map ) but most esf noobs would be stupid to do that and as I have said before it's not like they can beat you even transformed so it's more fun and if your SSJ then you die but you can trans again but as I use cell if I trans I only do it once and if pl catch up is on it's so hard to get to transit's almost too much work

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree on the pl catchup, it shouldnt lower your pl even if you die. letting guys with lower pl catch up isnt a problem with me, but lowering your pl were you worked hard for sucks. but thats another thing that doesnt have anything to do with this topic. so i will leave it at this.

its not that i fear people who are transed, but some people do get the upper hand on me if i fight them transed.
and there are people that hit the trans button when they see you swooping, hitting the ascend button momentarily after impact and send you flying again.

if they do that to me i´m gonna find any tactic possible on them to kill them and use it over and over no matter what the tactic is.

Best answers
i never had any problem with transkilling, cuz i NEVER transkill and i don't blame those who (try to) transkill me
when there isn't 1v1 taking place, ppl can do whatever they wish(...almost), including transkilling. anyway, i don't try to hide when i trans, i think it's an ADVANTAGE to be near someone when u'r the one transforming, because:
1. the enemies can't melee u = best (although lame) block.
2. if an enemy tries to beam me, i simply descent at the last moment, teleport to him and hitting him. if he's close he can't do anything because it's too fast for him to react, and if he's far, it may still work.

the other best thing is simply not to transform, because u get the real skills by fighting unssj (slower, less ki, less pl, less damage).

Best answers
Obviously you guys never heard of the anime laws:

45. Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis

Regardless of how long or involved the transformation sequence or how many times they've seen it before, any 'Bad Guys' witnessing a mecha/hero/heroine transforming are too stunned to do anything to interrupt it.

Jesus, it's like you've never watched anime before...

Best answers
God, old-timers must be sick of hearing about this now.

It's fine to do it to people who have low trans pl's(Gohan, Trunks) or permanent transes(Buu, Krillin), but I tend to lay off anyone else. Unless they are annihilating the server, then I do what I can to keep them in check.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buttlord said:
Obviously you guys never heard of the anime laws:

45. Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis

Regardless of how long or involved the transformation sequence or how many times they've seen it before, any 'Bad Guys' witnessing a mecha/hero/heroine transforming are too stunned to do anything to interrupt it.

Jesus, it's like you've never watched anime before...

You're absolutley right... good thing ESF is a game and not an anime. :p

Best answers
easiest definition for trans killing

Transformation is a privaledge not a right....i don't think it can be any easier than that

Do it in front of me and i will attack you unless i feel sympathy.

Best answers
but what about people who just spawned and are transforming? you gonna kill them too?

Best answers
rofl... u can fake trans... just act like your transing and then hit x to stop it and teleport into the guy thats charging a ki blast and kick attack or combo attack. most of the time you can catch them off gaurd and do a punch and a kick combo on em.

also if you fight in normal form u get more ki earnings, then when you trans your ki or power level is multiplied by the power multiplyer. goku and vegeta have a 2.0 multiplyer. just hit c for class multiplyers. you dont really need the enemy to trans to get more ki or pl catching up. as some servers deactivate mp_plcatchup 1 because when u die you lose 1,000,000 ki... now who would want that?

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom