Simple:
esf_trans 0
No transformations allowed
esf_trans 1
First Level tranformations allowed
esf_trans 3
Third level transformations allowed
ETC.

This will be usefull in servers that want to do some rules like: No SSJ or 1 level transformations allowed. In case you are wondering what levels are, they are number of transformations you could do.

For your refrence:
0 level:
Goku, gohan, krillin, and frieza
1 level:
SSj goku, SSj gohan, Mystic Krillin, and Frieza Form 2
2 level:
SSj2 goku, SSj2 gohan, and Frieza Form 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I like it, no transformation matches actually appeals to me, it'll be like Dragonball. The only thing is that Krillin and Piccolo only have one trans, but it'll be the biggest trans, so they'll get a PL multiplyer of 5x or whatever and everyone else gets a PL multiplyer of 1.5x/2x, thus giving Piccolo and Krillin an unfair advantage for once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
except people like krillin either get the gimp or become over powered

krillin is designed to have his transformations match up with all the other max level trans just like everyone else

it isnt as simple as as saying ssj goku is = to ssj gohan because each person has different ammounts of trans and they arnt all the same

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares? It's a cvar, adding it won't hurt. And honestly now, who even used krillin in the first place :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, Meh, Meh, and yeah MEH!!!!

Listen this is balanced. Look at it right now. Then look at it when you add the cvar esf_trans 1. Both of these are exactly the same.

Besides this is for servers where people don't want transformations or only want normal transes for the way it origionally is in ESF. It is good for servers (especally mine) where transformation is really a hinderance. I would rather get the complaint out of people talking about trans kills or trans advantages and just have them worry on fighting instead.

I know people have been batting this idea around ESF for forever. I am just the first one that came up and directly said it to the ESF board.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested this idea on the esf board. Made a thread about it in suggestions.. only got like 10 replys =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom