Training!

Best answers
Hey! here is a tip 4 everyone that's new to this game like me (played 4 like 2 Months). Play it with some friends (if u have any) over LAN. it works ;)

Best answers
bah, no way. I was playing against uber pros and i just wasnt learning anything except that spawnning invurability lasted only for 4 seconds :\ .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ziken said:
bah, no way. I was playing against uber pros and i just wasnt learning anything except that spawnning invurability lasted only for 4 seconds :\ .
Spectate the 1337 players and watch what they do ;).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Or just play with bots / super bots? So you won't get embarrassed when you lose ^_^

G
lame melee. Seriously, its the best way to win. Just fly into someone, chase them if nessescary, avoid their beams (easy enough) and when you engage in melee charge up lots of little attacks, varying from kicks and hits of different directions, then do one last big punch (red, hopefuly) and send them flying. Charge up your energy, fly at them again and engage melee with them as soon as they get up. Keep going till they're dead, it should only take 2 or 3 melee's.

Best answers
I train with Super Bots and i improve pretty fast.Soon i will start with a Mega Bots Stage (thats crazy!)

nge

Best answers
Fortnox, that's a pretty fast way to die.

To everyone saying use bots- they're alright, but they fall into the same patterns and won't really get you good, just get you good at killing bots. People fight under a much different mentality, and good people fight much harder than the best bots ever will. Not knocking bots, just explaining they'll only get you so far.

Check out one of my training sessions if you want to learn. I think I might be having one sometime this saturday, but I'm unsure.

Best answers
That is Amazing, I'm training with bad bots and I still going under the ground. I'd like at least smash a bot on the ground =D.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
but they fall into the same patterns and won't really get you good
I'm afraid you are wrong with that. I've fought people that only trained with bots, and they are actually really good.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The problem with bots is... they teach you how to play, but don't really teach you skills.

Example:

Bots just fly straight at you.

but...

NGE flys at me; he'll be doing chain swoops and drifting.
--
If you've always fought a bot and never fought a person, you won't be able to predict what they're going to do, because they'll be using strageties and tactics. They won't be constantly flying straight into you like a bot.

Best answers
Thats true kinda cant really put it any better then that. Getting ur ass whipped to get better is essentially wut everyone does in the beginning so ur no excpetion. Going online theres going to be people that will mop the floor wit ya but youll get pretty well kinda fast playin wit pros. Wen i started i played for 5 weeks of gettin whipped but over those weeks i learned alot of things from alot of people which made me alot better.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The problem with bots is... they teach you how to play, but don't really teach you skills.
Think about it. A bot can learn you quite a lot actually. Such as angle hits, if you master the skill. Then you'll become a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom