Training Group - Anyone want in?

Best answers
This is in no way shape or form a tournament, and or Clan Recruitmen. I'm aware there is a 1.2.x tournament being scheduled, Majin Gotenks - If anything, this will help people prepare for it, and EL When it is back up.

You do not need to be amazing, nor do you need to be bad. You can be any skil level, I just want a chance to have a bunch of people to train together, making the ESF players better bit by bit so I don't have to face anymore noobies :rolleyes:... lol k back to the point.

I'm not nieve - I will not put pro's against average players. It will be organized. There are forums set up for this, my Brother previous IP forums. (although he quit because he's so stupid and stole stuff from everyone)

The Link is

www1.shroogle.com/optional

I'm to lazy to get a totaly new forum, so this one will suffice.

The whole point of this is to get better... nothing less or more.

Best answers
Ya i would... unless someone better than be joins and gives me a hand training.. then me and that person could train together :)

Best answers
then lets cal it som kind of clan...te clan members i see on esf say they cant invite...so im clanles :(

Best answers
I would, but playing the game trains me as hard as possible already. Luckily each match has that one person I can feed energy off of, who usually ends up being good practice with, then you have the 6 or so ESFn00b's who can't swoop or make 1 damage on you :/

Best answers
That is the most horrible way of getting better. You get to used to having the advantage.. it would be to your benifit to join us :p

Best answers
Ok, so how does one join you then? if its not a clan or such?

Best answers
te game trains u?? i just play te game to roast som turkey, not train. ya make it som kind of clan or somen...sorta mis being in clans, left te game for like 4 months after i left iod , then came bak when 1.2 came out,and been clanles since then =(

Best answers
If you want to join, post in the forums in my sig, heres the link

www1.shroogle.com/optional

Its not a clan, I just want to make the players of esf better one step at a time because im tired of facing noobs.

Best answers
haha.. the thread is kinda old... oh well people are signing up at forums now.. more than b4 its workin :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom