Training capes

Is it good?

• Yeah it rocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah...will be unfair (darn aint i creative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
The team said that a cape over gohan and piccolo is not a good idea...but mayb it could be an "attack" ingame.
like when gohan wants to raise his 'ki' faster then other players he will choose the attack and he will wear the cape...and when changing it he will have an animation of him taking it off...
ofcourse the higher rate of ki will come at a cost of the speed and mayb power.

There might be 2 modes to this..one when gohan raises his ki while having the cape on
or while he will wear it his ki will raise normally but after a while (charging or smt) when he takes it off his power will suddnly grow.

Best answers
So Gohan and Piccolo just magically have capes appear just so they can pull them off?

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
A cool thing might be having Piccolo have a cape. Then, when he transforms, he takes it off. Of course Piccolo would have to have two folders so that there could be two models.

Best answers
You all morons! its amazing!
you did not understand me...when taking off cape there will be an animtion smart ass...and transformation was considerd but like morrone said it will "magicly" dissapear.

Best answers
Dobi, there arn't gonna be capes, so you cant make capes to magically dissapear or whatever you meant. There is no use getting all huffed up about. If there are capes then what McVries makes more sense. Tell you what, why dont you get some coffee, sit down infront of the television and watch an episode of VIP, that always relaxes me, aaahhh, pamila, your brea...... I-I mean your acting skills are so good....

Best answers
umm i think it would be cool for gohans and piccolos trans they should chuck their capes off and go super IT would look hella cool!!:)

Best answers
Why dont u listen? if its an attack it might have an animation when u take it off...SO IT WONT MAGICLY DISSAPEAR LIKE WHEN U DE-TRANS.

Any how V.I.P rulez and pamla do got a pair of wonderful ...i mean does play very well :>
She made slow motion runing into a form of art (Go see bay watch! ^_^)

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
So Gohan and Piccolo just magically have capes appear just so they can pull them off?
Hey, i know im kind of late, but i had to say this.

Piccolo "Can" make stuff puff into existance, its one of his powers.

He can make them appere out of nowhere.

Sorry had to say that:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom