Trailer

Best answers
i know :S

he could pwn anyone in the game it seems like....according to his stats.....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* Yeah, his rocking 600,000 PL and slow ass speed gives him a huge advantage. Its not always the easiest thing to get to 3,000,000 to transform.

Best answers
Sorry to point this out, but it's not only when Buu used his cookie attack that the "worldspawn" death message came up - it also happens during the Goku/Freiza fight. (3:13 secs in.)

Despite the fuzziness which you warned of, it looks awesome. I love the Goku ssj transformation - you got the golden lightning and pebbles flying everywhere, and the music's spot on :D

I haven't seen this mentioned, so I'm gonna slip it in here: what does Piccolo look like when he's transformed? When he Namek-fuses, he doesn't really change that much in looks...

Kudos to the guy who did the Trunks model. That's the first decent Trunks I've seen yet in a mod. And the rapid-hand attack is very cool looking.

Best answers
i know! why does trunks always look like crap? is he just hard to model or something?

Best answers
It's the hair, in my opinion. All the others have spiky hair, which is comparatively easy to do; a mop-top's hard to make, though, so it usually looks like Trunks' hair's stuck to his skin or something. That's my take, anyway. The Trunks from the Alpha looks like an old man.

Best answers
I nearly pooed myself when I first saw trailer, gawd nice job everyone. I got 1 question. is beta bein realeased at 12:00am, are the mirrors on a timer? Im jus curious

Best answers
wait for the beta to see piccolo transform :p , well ya it was a good vid, trunks looks wicked , but the sounds really impressed me , when trunks when flying across the mapand hit the moutain, spectacular sounds. Trunks will be my second chosen character in esf gohan of course first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just got it working real nice work on the trailer now i am having trouble waiting that 1 more day!!!

my favorite part was the trunks vs. cell part, and at one point there was a blast that stayed for a while and then blew up really big what was that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom