Trailer

Best answers
well i think it actaully says
Mastasurf killed (SOMEBODIES NAME, me thinks GALF:]) with worldspawn... i think this is just wot it says when ur eaten up as candy :p
but i aint sure:]

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
well i think it actaully says
Mastasurf killed (SOMEBODIES NAME, me thinks GALF:]) with worldspawn... i think this is just wot it says when ur eaten up as candy :p
but i aint sure:]
no it doesn't

masta = piccolo

buu=buu

and it says; Mastasurf killed itself with worldspawn

Best answers
OK i think ill shutup and go 2 bed now!! hehe

but who really cares bout dat stuff, maybe just a little bit but u know

Best answers
WHOWOAOAOOAHAWOAHWAOHDAWOHOAWHWOWHAOOAOH

What an awesome trialer!!!I went totally crazy and watched it again immediately...only thing i'm gonna do from now on..watch the trailer;)...reaaal good job esf team..i liked the stuff when krillin and goku faught against frieza...so cool to see just like in the eps!!!!REALLY COOOOOL!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
WHOWOAOAOOAHAWOAHWAOHDAWOHOAWHWOWHAOOAOH

What an awesome trialer!!!I went totally crazy and watched it again immediately...only thing i'm gonna do from now on..watch the trailer;)...reaaal good job esf team..i liked the stuff when krillin and goku faught against frieza...so cool to see just like in the eps!!!!REALLY COOOOOL!!!!
I say the same ;)

Best answers
One thing in the trailer, when goku is fighting frieza he does generic beam twice(looks like it) then he selects what looks like solar flare and does Kamehameha, or is the new stuff different, and did anyone else notice this?

Best answers
Omg the trailer rules, those sounds make the game look like the serie, that owns :shocked::yes:

Scruffie

S
That was f*cking amazing.

I know I'm not supposed to swear, but I can't express my feelings without it.

Trunks rocks, that was my favourite bit. I thought he'd use his sword though... or transform. But I can wait one more day for that I suppose.

I'm positively tingling with excitment. :talk:

Best answers
MEGA COOL
i think the game maybe is a little bit to fast
i hope it starts slow and when you get stronger it can go faster
but it really kcks ass
wohoooooooooooooooooo

Best answers
Trunks doesnt have his sword in beta, and its not too fast, its perfect. :D

Best answers
vegeta would say: pah this trailer sux..... oh kakarot he is in, but where am i??? iam not in!!! even my son is in it, but not me... oh man this sux. *big bang fire*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Trailer wasn't the best but they EXPLAINED THAT on the front page. Just think what itll really look right ingame! Tommorow man! TOMMOROW!

EDIT: Is it me? or were those shurikans Trunks was using?

Scruffie

S
It was one of his attacks. He moves his hands around all crazy-like and shoots a beam. He used it againt frieza in the series.

And wha?! No sword? That bites.

Best answers
Oooo I watched it like a regular show, it was THAT good.
Kinda suprised me too, didnt expect to see trailer ready, yet.
I was laughing when I saw trunks get kicked around.

Originally posted by SandMan
One thing in the trailer, when goku is fighting frieza he does generic beam twice(looks like it) then he selects what looks like solar flare and does Kamehameha, or is the new stuff different, and did anyone else notice this?

I did and was going to say something about that.

Also another thing, when goku flies through the air shooting his beams at freeza, the beams and beginning of beam (closest to hand) seem flat like a sprite. It seemed all 2 dimentional, so I thought, when goku was charging up the gernic ki blast, he was actually charging up some type of disc attack. Any body else see that?

I still love it though. I'm gonna go watch it again, so I can see trunks get kicked across the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
It was one of his attacks. He moves his hands around all crazy-like and shoots a beam. He used it againt frieza in the series.

And wha?! No sword? That bites.
I guess.......soo... Yeah I rememeber. Thats a weird move.

I beleive the sword IS his melee. Masta didn't use Melee in that particular sequence. It is his Melee. Watch.

Best answers
sry for not being patient and starting this thread. But let this thread be, as it already is, a trailer comment thread so no one makes a million topics about it. Can't wait till tomorw later.

Best answers
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
is it me or do the players move while charging beams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom