TrackerUI.dll......and Crashes???????

Best answers
When I go Into a multiplayer game it says in my console something about the TrackerUI.dll file then it says cannot find
pldecal.wad trying to get it from server.

Then i can play for about 1 min then my game just kicks me out....... and to play again or any other mod i have to reset my computer...??

So if anyone knows wats wrong with my game can u please tell me.
Thnks

Best answers
dont worry about "TrackerUI.dll" its just an oversite by the hl update it doesn't affect the system the problem would be the pldecal.wad try reinstalling esf cause its obviously missing the file. . . if it doesnt fix it its cause the esf installer is corrupt u will have ta redownload it(from another mirror preferably) if u have any mates with the game, get them to send u the file. . .

also try reinstalling hl and the update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ6GOHAN
Then i can play for about 1 min then my game just kicks me out....... and to play again or any other mod i have to reset my computer...??
About that having to reset your computer bit... I think I have a (temporary) solution:
I'm guessing that, as soon as you get kicked out the server, you can't start Half-Life anymore until you reset. Correct?
This probably means that the HL.exe process is still running. So after you get kicked out and return to your desktop, go to the Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and go to Processes. Find the hl.exe process and shut it down. Now you should be able to start Half-Life again.

I hope that works for you, for now... I think that problem has been fixed in Beta 1.1, so sit tight :yes:

Best answers
thnx guys

Its still not letting me play for over 1 min and it doesnt say anything about the hl.exe being in the task menu(ctrl+alt+delete)
but i guess ill just have to wait for the new version to come out

but thatnks any way guys

Best answers
that could have something to do with what u have video mode set to

if u have it in software mode change it to opengl or direct3d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom