tournament

Best answers
if u r recruiting then it isn't a tournament, stupid. a tournament is where ppl fight to win. not to get into a stupid clan who's website is totally sux0r. i think drew is just scared that we are better than him. watch yourself drew. there are hackers on board. and i'm not talking about game hackers

Best answers
yeah winner gets to be in my clan if i see other ppl good i recruit them. togeta stay on topic and yoru friend or please don't post or flame. on this topic since flamin not title of the subject.

Best answers
Since this is going to be closed anyway, I like your sig, but my mother wasn't a hamster ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I will flame when I want to.. DREW **** OFF and get a life... try to get a real clan.. and not be *** bout it all... remember.. most clans are not run by lil kids like yourself... they are ran by ppl that can organize... ha ha.. damn you are stupid drew... god damn kids..

Best answers
i knwo it going to get closed cuase of ppl liek otgeta and his friend that can't let go of stuff just cause i left the clan of his ot make my own. but brief ill pm u password for server any other who want in pms me on forum i wil lgive u password.

Best answers
i could care less if you dropped out of my clan. you sucked anyways. i'm just pissed cuz you won't even allow me in your tournament and that's b.s. you suck as a clan leader and you suck at making websites. now, back to the topic for jews

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
whos sig? and whos a hamster? lol
well i hope that everything is worked out before this gets closed... but good luck to all on tourney!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WEll im glad I get it closed.. since your clan couldnt be any good.. so why does it matter... my job is to make ppls lives worse...

Best answers
togeta i would let u in but now how u acted i think i will not. i been tellign u to not flam. topic is tournament i would of let u in. i had some opening. before i didn't but now hwo childish u acted i don't want u in it now. im sorry for all ppl who exactly wanted tournament but only way i guess u can contact me will be with pms cause hsu or soem other admin will close this for ppl liek otgeta and his friend. so give them big hand for closing this making it harder to plan the tourney.p.sp magus bring glenn with u.

Best answers
u weren't gonna let me in. you even said you weren't cuz your clan members didn't like me. so quit talking b.s. you lil' panzy

Best answers
i hope some one will kill my topic since it way off topic. with all this flamming and other stuff.

Best answers
this never would have started if you wouldn't have said i wasn't allowed in becuz your panzy clan members didn't like me. i'm glad they don't like me. i'm not here for ppl to like me. i want you to hate me. hating me gives me more power. so hate me all you want.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
God damn them lil kids named DREW!!!
O_O << Drews face as he takes it up the ass from his boyfriend....

Best answers
ok otgeta and yoru friend thsi topic dead im not even goign to look at it either more so it pointless to post anything now. or it owuld just be spam liek u guy r doign now and flamming.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
drew u did say that togeta could not come in automatically
all he says was that he would humiliate u or otherwise pep talk
and u dis welcomed him

its your server do wut u want

also BACK On SUBJECT wut map will it be

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by j3d1p1mp
I will flame when I want to.. DREW **** OFF and get a life... try to get a real clan.. and not be *** bout it all... remember.. most clans are not run by lil kids like yourself... they are ran by ppl that can organize... ha ha.. damn you are stupid drew... god damn kids..

Like hell you will flame when you want.. can you say banned;(
And togeta you get a warning for flaming and spamming. You should have just let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom