tournament

Best answers
friday around 6 pm est my clan and i will be hostign tournemnt so first comeget in tourney. it will be up to 8 ppl in the game. it will be up to 2 out of 3 winner move on then we make loser bracket for the guy who were losers. in early rounds.

Best answers
vegeta its friday not thursaday. but it would probaly be called [RF] clan tournament. half of ppl rpobaly going to be in my clan in it.

Best answers
I know what day it is, but tomorrow until suppertime (5:00) I'll be busy, and then I'll have to eat, and I just wanted to know the game name early so that I didn't miss it.

Best answers
i'll try to make it and then

i will kick your ass men

everyone off you

ps.

:p i me setain i die within 0.0001 sec lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
im up for it,i am in feel like in a tourney kind of mood:] and um...what togeta said

Best answers
well togeta your kinda hated in my clan so i think your not welcome. since most of them dislike u.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol dude that is so wrong, let the man play lol but then again u are hosting it...will it be dedicated? i sure hope so ...

Best answers
magus im not even fighting. i want to see how many clan does vs other ppl most of my clan has played u magus. i also told u pm that ill make one after and u can join. p.s tourney will be around 5 pm est.

Best answers
I understand that! But you said the tournament friday was at 6:00. And someone somewhere mentioned maybe a miniature tournament? SPECIFY unless you want dumb answers.

Best answers
minture one after the big one. will ppl i said can't come can come that when i will fight. we might have dedicated server if zods on. or we might make it 7 pm est. i think he live like in cali. so it owuld be like 4 pm where he lived so everyone would have fair advanatage.

Best answers
dude, that is so unfair. no wonder you were the worst member of my clan. i'm glad j3d1p1mp kiked you. I didn't wanna be in your stupid tourney anyways. besides, i think all your clan members are just scared cuz they know i would tear them apart. wuss

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Drew you need to get together the plan quick! briefs has been wondering what timeand you have been saying alot of IF's0_o and i hope this does not turn out like some of the "organized"tourneys that have been tried before...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well since drew is being a *** ***ot just like he always is... why not let him fight his way in the tourny?.... just cause he is one big damn baby in this.. doesnt mean for him to mess it up for the rest who are wanting to play against someone who is good.. not DREW!!!... most of the ppl here dont give a rats ass if he hated you or the clan.. its not thier fault that you sux and are a big ****in baby in all this...telling me that I sux.. not in the clan in the first place that me and him togeta oringaly created off my damn site... he can just **** off... grow up lil boy.. and learn to deal with thing.. instead of getting mad and being a lil *****.. Drew.. YOU SUX ASS AT ESF... for all the rest of the ppl.. I say... lets see a good fight.. and not act like drew and be lil *****es bout this...

Best answers
wow u liek to break forum rule i have my purpose of who get in. im not even ifghting im speacting the fight. im tryign to recruti ppl so don't talk if u don't knwo what im doing. im not getting invole with childish game otgeta and yoru firend u guys r older then me but im don't want to do anythign with u guy no more os please don't post in this and be off topic.now some one please get back on the topic cough magus cough.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know wut you are doin... YOU ARE ****IN EVERYTHING TO HELL LIL *****..... cause you ***** bout every lil thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom