Total Payer Balance

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Total Player balance

-Every character starts off at the same exact speed... but they all have different powerlevels..

-As their power level increases so does their speed.

-Each player has a specific cap(limit) on the fastest speed possible for a player's first form.

To unleash New speeds.. A player must transform....

If a player decides To transform early...the player doesn't unlock new speeds... also the player's speed stops increasing as they fight Until that player returns to regular form and builds his speed up to the maximum speed in the first form..
After a player hits the maximum speed for the first form... If he decides to transform he unlocks New speeds.

If he transforms again before maxing his speed out... he doesn't unlock new speeds for the 2nd transformation ... but only gains power... and his speeds stops increasing until he goes back to form 1...

This idea will implement the idea of mastering each transformation.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nah, making every character the same in a fighting-type game is boring. Every character should have their own unique advantages. Also, why would a player be super saiyan 3 and be really slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yyes, that's true, the way now is better, someone has suggested something quite similar to this(points to choose hp, endurance,vitality,speed, etc.), but that suggestion was a bit better, soory but I give it a thumbs down.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I actually wish some players were more balanced, such as GOHAN. He plain sucks. He's actually supposed to be very fast, but I don't know why he's so freaken slow.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
nah, making every character the same in a fighting-type game is boring. Every character should have their own unique advantages. Also, why would a player be super saiyan 3 and be really slow.
Hi tony.. im here to reply 4 a friend..

Giving everyone the same speed at the start doesnt mean that they would continue to have the same speed later on..

Each character had different caps(limits) for their speed.

Example... Gokus Maximum speed in the first form would be higher then krillins...giving krillin a fair chance to pumble a NON-skilled goku for a while.

a super saiyan 3... being slow?... I wouldnt say that... I mean.. you have to gain a certain amount of ki before you transform as usuall...This doesnt mean your speed will have maxed out by then..... So if you decide to trans before maxing out in speed.. you wont get your speed boost because you havent fought/trained enough to have full Ssj3 abilities.... but you will still have the Ssj3 Power and speeds just alittle higher then ssj2..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah true, but I can play with gohan, he's nice to play with, if there's a trunks I play with gohan, but trunks is still better, just use his masenko for surprise attacks if they swoop at you or ki shiel, I just love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind Piccolo's speed if he had the power to back it up. His power and speed are beaten by Goku, and his best attack, Special Beam Cannon, is possessed by Cell (also superior statistically).

He needs some really powerful attacks to make up for it (Destructive Wave, Light Grenade, a fixed Scatter Shot).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Now that i think about it.. Piccolo was even with goku in the show Until Goku was able to go ssj....

Maybe they should fix piccolos speed to make him just as fast as goku... Then give Piccolo a slightly weaker trans then goku

As for gohan.. They should increase his speed to piccolo's current speed and make him stronger... i mean.. we are talking about the kid who had the "Mystic Power" in him.. or something like that... an he did train with goku + piccolo.

Crillin... They should completely redo the character... he's of no use in the game..(in my opinion) JUST TOOO Slow... OH I KNOW! if the team insists on keeping him as a slow character... Give him some suicidal moves that do alot of damage.. that would make him really fun to play with.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making every player just aboutthe same in those aspects would be stupid, after all, why do you think some humans are short & some are tall? both sizes have their disadvantages & advantages.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Making every player just aboutthe same in those aspects would be stupid, after all, why do you think some huamns are short & some are tall? both sizes have their disadvantages & advantages.
which character were you referring to?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysteryGool said:
Crillin... They should completely redo the character... he's of no use in the game..(in my opinion) JUST TOOO Slow... OH I KNOW! if the team insists on keeping him as a slow character... Give him some suicidal moves that do alot of damage.. that would make him really fun to play with.
Maby you forgot that Crillin has the moast speed after he transforms. Also the second moast HP and the moast KI.

His transformation is the best in the game >.>

As for his advantages:
-scaterbeam = server killer (kills 80% of the server)
-kamehameha = one of the best attacks in this game
-super transformation
-destructo disc

And disadvantages:
-hes slow
[sarcasm]-hes bald (oh wait that dosentcount)
-if you think of something add here[/sarcasm]

Gohan: Speed is the same as Goku. Transforms at 1 million PL has shield attack.

Piccolo: Lasereyes, special beam canon a decent transformation and speed.

Trunks: Slow but has super melee abilities. Fast charging Burning Attack that blinds. Transforms at 1 million PL.

Buu: Yea this guy is a bit to strong.

Vegeta: A powerhuse. Big Bang + Final Flash are boath map nuckers. Takes long to transform, so what, his KI and HP are preety good.

Goku: All round guy. Spiritbomb dosent drain KI and its strength is dependant on the servers average. Decent transformation and KI and HP same as Vegeta.

Frieza: Unblockable attacks (thats right not even Gohans shield can block his attacks (exept for melee, genbeam andkiblast)). Fast transformation and gains Deathball.

Cell: Not mutch to say. His lack of original attacks is nulified by his speed and permanent transformation.

I think i got evryone covered.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Krillen takes too long to transform, that in itself is a big disadvantage. Krillens desructo disk is not an advantage, its a disadvantage unless it gets fixed (that multi/scatter disk suggestion). His scatter beam is pretty good, but doesnt help you much in one on one situations.

Picollo's too slow, has a bad trans, and needs another attack or 2.

Trunks could use more moves, same for gohan.

Cell is good because he has so many attacks and overall good stats.

Vegeta's multi ki blasts (renzoku?) isn't that good.

I try to compare characters by stats alone, not how well you can play with the character.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysteryGool said:
which character were you referring to?
I wasn't talking about a charcter at all, I was making a point -_-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom