Top 3 modellers all time!

Who is the most experienced/respected modeler here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
omg,NeD and Smo own all and there not in the list.it's a shame.Turk is great to but i don't know if he has ever been active on these forums.and let's not forget about Eclipse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
at least ur on there im not //cry *point at his krillin model* i have compeleted one of my models /cry
lol, sorry about that, but there are so many vegetas and dark saiyans and what not, it's hard to tell who is a modeler and a new guy posting someone elses models, I remember your models ^_^. [adds to teh list]

Didn't add vassago because I havn't seen him on here in ages o_O, I see him on the polycount boards every now and then, ohwell [adds]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^

@Dj_Swift: Not sure, last time I talked to her she was on a road trip to visit her parents I believe. But her models where defiantly memorable, best female modeler I have seen around these parts, if not the first o_O [unless smo is hiding something].

Best answers
Making a thread like that is very controversial V_V. But if your asking about respect... my respect goes to Super Veggeto for his cell shaded veggeto model...

Best answers
As far as active Modelers on this forum, My hat goes off to Gir, Night Terror and Teknik.

Night I've only seen one of your models, but thats your naruto and Its impressive =p

Teknik definatly knows his ****, as demonstrated by his last competition entry

and Gir, you've always known your **** =p

Thats just my Opinion.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
ned? Of course, yes but is he active here?
nah not really..

Bile i really wanted to put u in but max options were 10.. :/
U get my vote though ^^
What the suck? Seriously, what's the point of a "Best of All Time" thread if you're only going to post a bunch of the newer people (for the most part)?

It's ALL TIME, my friend. Where are:

Smo, NeD, Vassago, Darksun, JBoskma (Up until recently too), Eclipse...

Those are some of the very good people we had here that left. Of course, we still have gems such as Gir, Enix, and all the other people you put on the poll, but you're forgetting all the classic people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
Ja, well here is a more complete list of semi-active modelers on this forum:

bapplebo
Bile
Broli
chireru
CrackerJack
Cruzharo
D2
DannyLad
Darksniper
Darksun
Dark Vegeta13
DavidHalo
DavidSkiwan
DBXMe2
Dendza
Dj_Swift
DMW
Dynamic`
Eclipse
Enix
Envee
flickone
GodGundam
Goku[SSJ]
Growler
Hunter
Iyce Da Kidd
Jboskma
Jenny
JTR
Kreshi
Laheen
LunarWolfX
Mad_AxMan
MajinZGohan
Metro-Tek
Movento
Mr.Gimp
-Nataku-
Ned
NeoSaiyajin
Nuttzy
Ray
Ravven
ReCkOninG of FirE
Robo_Killa
SA_Gohan
Sadner [Ran-D]
ShadyD
Shiro
Showster
Smo
SSJ Toast
Super Veggeto
Taimaishu
Teknik
Trowa
TRSS
Tryforce
VashTS
Vassago
Volosity
zeldalink
zlink16

Ja, ya might want to do your research before you make a list like that again...
lol most of them are not active right here so you maybe just looked up ur msn list huh? ;P

nway i would vote for others but i cant decide who to choose... so i voted for myself so i keep my own point for me lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
I can't believe I almost forgot about Jenny Kitty, does anyone know where she is?
um she´s just online now =0

you might dont see her on cuz ur comming late on...

Best answers
What about Turk? He was a modeling machine a while back..... xstortionist? I guess this was when i was around tho.... :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turk stopped modeling a long time ago. Jenny Kitty.. dropped off the face of the earth. She only did DMZ models. X has shown anything except some of his old ESF models. SS_Vegeta was average in my opinion. He hasnt been active in forever either. IMO, the best on ure list is Enix, Ray, or Gir. Each have different styles.

The best modelers to ever visit this forum or make anything for this mod is Smo, and Ned. I personally like Ned's more, just because I think his models are just.. I dont know how to put it. Ned makes some great stuff. Smo could be an...>_>... at times too, when he was on the forum. All of the rest of the modelers on that list, I havent mentioned, except for bile, whos got much better since his ssj2 Gohan days, are average. I guess nuttzy would be good, but he hasnt dont anything in close to a year. God Gudan is very good too, and I like a lot of his work.

*edit* almost forgot
If you want to make a new list, its gota have people like God Gudan, Eclipse, Jboskma, Smo, and NeD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm if i do remember Eclipse stoped modeling now ... <_<" so you still like to add him? i got nothing against it :)

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
except for bile, whos got much better since his ssj2 Gohan days, are average.

XD wow, I'm suprised anyone remember's that model :X -hides that model by kicking it further into the depths of his models folder never to be seen by the light of day again- =D

Id like to hope I've improved since then :X, thx for the nice comment.

^^

Best answers
i dont know who any of these classic people are ^__^, i guess i havnt been here long enough, well of course i know who darksun and ned are tho

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ouch....oh well I ddn't expect anyone to remember me anyway :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom