Top 3 modellers all time!

Who is the most experienced/respected modeler here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Heh... I remember all of teh modelers, even you Eclipse. I'm just not very active and don't know the newers. I must say, I remember that Enix made me want to model, I tried, then got lazy and stopped. Maybe I should start again?
And I haven't seen Chireru since last year >_<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Shiro said:
Clipse if it means anything your the reason i started modeling :rolleyes: your still my numba 1 lower/medium poly modeler in the whooole world aswell :yes:
Acctually it means a lot to me....thank you.

Best answers
oh man... im not on the list (cries) and no1 wrote sth about me ;( I'm that bad ?? ;) I know that I just made 2 models ( and 1 of them is WIP ;) but dude...

But seriously, this thred have no sense... We all are modelers and we all are the best in our own way, right ?? ;)

I vote on SV, Dark Sniper, Kreshi, NeD and Me ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravven said:
I vote on SV, Dark Sniper, Kreshi, NeD and Me ;)
SV and NeD i can understand...

but other than that, you just sounded like a suckup newbie xD. the truely great artists that have been/still are on this forum are the likes of:

smo
ned
darksun
sv
teknik
enix
eclipse
jboskma
nuttzy

in no particular order. all of those have in some way or other shown superior skill and understanding of the art form, and have also inspired me in some way to better myself.

cudo's guys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

but other than that, you just sounded like a suckup newbie xD. the truely great artists that have been/still are on this forum are the likes of:

smo
ned
darksun
sv
teknik
enix
eclipse
jboskma
nuttzy

in no particular order. all of those have in some way or other shown superior skill and understanding of the art form, and have also inspired me in some way to better myself.

cudo's guys!
I've never seen any of Nuttzy's stuff :(

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

smo
ned
darksun
sv
teknik
enix
eclipse
jboskma
nuttzy

cudo's guys!
You just snatched those golden words out of my mouth, you beautiful man, you.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I've never seen any of Nuttzy's stuff :(
i havent made any "stuff" in quite some time, and what i did make and finish was pretty shoddy. im more or less out of the game now, but i have no problem helping people get started. ive still got enough experience and knowhow to help people figure stuff out.

Best answers
<3 nuttzy, may take u up on that soon nuttzy cuz im gonna start modelling again after i finish the group pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

smo
ned
darksun
sv
teknik
enix
eclipse
jboskma
nuttzy

cudo's guys!

<3<3<3

But Jelmer left because of the unappreciation of fineart on these boards, his thread got closed because he modeled a butt on a human male....How dare he! Oh well, he is better off on the polycount boards, where his work can be better appreciated.

once again, <3<3<3<3

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

smo
ned
darksun
sv
teknik
enix
eclipse
jboskma
nuttzy

cudo's guys!

if i add you to that list too, i completely agree with it =]

oh and my fav modeler... probably bobo, i just really love his work ^_^ both 2d and 3d

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ja, bobo rocks, same with poop, two of my favorite modelers right there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but those two, along with earthquake, killing people, S_S, Mop, Hawken, Daz.... dont visit this forum, and i doubt many people from here know who they are.

david, your 2d work makes me cream my pants all the ****ing time, i just love it. and if you modeled more often, you could rival the best.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
david, your 2d work makes me cream my pants all the ****ing time, i just love it. and if you modeled more often, you could rival the best.

couldnt possibly agree more.

Best answers
Enix said:
Ja, well here is a more complete list of semi-active modelers on this forum:

Dynamic`
active hardly but i search up my name and found this thread

j/k.. and im off to not show up again for a few months

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, you may not be active, but its not easy to forget you...yaglo : D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yaglo <_< the guy who mapped mario ana´s goku model and could give with permanision of mario the map... and after i pleased him for the map.. wich he didnt gave me.. he blocked or even deleted me on msn.

yeh i remember him.... i almost remmember everybody here.. just some see me as a kiddy here who dosnt know what he´s writing >_< german_boy FTW!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O, when did you change your name? lol, how the **** did I miss that?

Best answers
Tryforce said:
yaglo <_< the guy who mapped mario ana´s goku model and could give with permanision of mario the map... and after i pleased him for the map.. wich he didnt gave me.. he blocked or even deleted me on msn.

yeh i remember him.... i almost remmember everybody here.. just some see me as a kiddy here who dosnt know what he´s writing >_< german_boy FTW!
actually your still on my msn i believe i just dont use it anymore

oh and btw <3 all around to the people who remember me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom