To The Developers

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
actualy, we constantly do our portion of work, it could be faster, but we reached a point where we don't add new stuff, and concentrate on the final release. The point where we stoped adding new stuff and concentrated on the more important stuff was reached long ago, right now i can load the game, choose from a variety of finished maps, choose from a variety of finished/polished models, with houndreds of individual animations ( all hail DT ) and play for several hours
using finished meele , beams, transformations etc, and have all of that rendered with a a stunning new lighting/texture/audio/composition and fx quality which we upgraded soooo much, and puted sooo much work on. it's just, the main "core" element behind the whole game works, we just don't have all the content, and we don't wanna do like 2 or 3 releases, with new models and maps, we wanna prepare a solid release. We could release the game with a few fine maps and models of quality you won't even find in the actual ps3 games, all that works, we show that in a few videos. It's just a matter of content, which we want to gather as much as possible for 1 big release, i don't know a release date, no one on the team knows, but for me, christmass 2012 is possible : )
lol just thinking "-Everyone learn modeling to get the content done faster! ready? GO!-"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's pretty cool to get some personal opinions on the In-team build and how far along it is.

Even without the estimations it's quite informative.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Who the hell gives a damn about this?
Honestly...

Also Ryo mentioned that the game is CPU based single core, so i7 or i3 doesn't matter for esf, all it wants is some tasty ghz.

The team has a couple of releases now so i think they know what they want to do, artwork or no artwork.
As far i believe the manga contains all the artwork except for the levels.

And if you call db-dbz old, you're wrong! :eek:
I grew up with dbz and i'm steel feeling young...

Also Layne (i know i use it a **** to much) but you know your keyboard has an enter button right?

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Released new 1.3 beta will be popular

Global will know esf game , like "cry of fear"

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Releasing the game incompleted and then giving updates would be a terrible idea considering the gaming community nowadays.

You release a game with a single bug and they will insult you...releasing an incomplete game would just doom this all project.

Also, even if the community is getting smaller, by the time the devs release it, they will come back at least to try the game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks for sharing that Layne. :)

Sadly thats how it is Sayaman.

Discord Member
Best answers
3.) If we even charge as little as 1 cent for the game we are pretty much asking for a lawsuit. So thats a no go unless someone from Funimation comes up to us and says they want ESF to be an official DBZ game.
soo ... why dont one of u actually go to them? u never know ... they might even wanna fund u guys a shit ton. the game is better than most PC games they have ever even THOUGHT of making.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is very simplified, but companies need to protect their copyright or they forfeit it. Right now they can reasonably say that they were unaware of ESF and use this as a reason for their copyright to not be forfeited. If someone from ESF contacted them, it would remove that and they'd be force to take an action. It's a terrible idea.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soo ... why dont one of u actually go to them? u never know ... they might even wanna fund u guys a shit ton. the game is better than most PC games they have ever even THOUGHT of making.
They would do no such thing.

You have to remember that this is a mod, not a stand alone game. If they wanted to get anything good out of it, they would require to buy the rights to the engine in addition.

Best answers
They would do no such thing.

You have to remember that this is a mod, not a stand alone game. If they wanted to get anything good out of it, they would require to buy the rights to the engine in addition.
thats true! and thats the fact why they cant do anything about it! its free and its a mod.....so they are powerless. BUT they did a reaction! that new dragonball acarde game has some really obvious
relations to esf. They sure thought that if they make a game with is better than esf they gonna pay for it instead of playing esf.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats true! and thats the fact why they cant do anything about it! its free and its a mod.....so they are powerless. BUT they did a reaction! that new dragonball acarde game has some really obvious
relations to esf. They sure thought that if they make a game with is better than esf they gonna pay for it instead of playing esf.
Nah the arcade game is more along the lines of Tekkens tag team mode. ESF is in a different genre.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Guys dont say things like that because someone might try to get int contact with funimation. I've seen naive guys try to talk with manga authors and then putting eveyone in a tight spot.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I do believe Funimation already knows about ESF, especially since it's been here since when, 2001? But we are not asking for money in any kind of way. And if they wanted to do something about ESF, they would have done so by now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Your ideas are lame and you aren't a very good person. You make me sad.

I'm crying irl

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The money buy new equipment?? Speed ​​up the work?

Best answers
I do believe Funimation already knows about ESF, especially since it's been here since when, 2001? But we are not asking for money in any kind of way. And if they wanted to do something about ESF, they would have done so by now.
yes we do know but we cant do anything :p why u think i am still here after all that dissapointing years of non releasing? its market research^^
and i get payed for that^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom