To make the teleport, a real teleport

Do you like the idea of being able to teleport THRU ur enemy's?

• Yeah, COOL!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm, sounds cool, dont know for sure

• Why?? whats the use?

• HELL NO, GET LOST

• Total voters
Best answers
Ever noticed that when u drop out of swoop just before u hit an enemy and u do a teleport that u can end up pressed against ur foe?

well teleport is not a real teleport its a superfast movement!

when u try to teleport behind an enemy u need to go AROUND them or over them u cannot be on one side and *flash* be on the other!

i'd like to see that the teleport becomes real so that u can teleport THRU ur enemy (player entity)

is this possible???

greetings, mystic_saiyan

and (for the poll) would you LIKE this?

Best answers
Ummmm, where to start. Teleport is fast movement, it's almost instant. It's being called teleport because it frankly looks like one. And no, I wouldn't like it. You wouldn't be able to do teleport hits, because you'd teleport through someone, it's wank.

Just twitch your mouse a bit and teleport, you'll be able to do everything you like. Slighty aim next to your enemy and hit teleport, you'll go pass him, almost making it behind him, easy enough.

Mew mew mew

Best answers
well i thought it'd be more like the shows, and as for teleport hits:
it would add an extra edge u'd really have to practise for teleport hits!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've to agree Lynxy ...
as you said ... ESFs teleport isn't a teleport in DBZ (only Goku's) ... it's only really fast moving (they say faster than the eyes) ... have you eer tried to run trough your friend ? ;) ... if not, try it once ;)

and ... of course it's possible ... this would be easier than the current system ... just changing X,Y,Z ... then you also could teleport through walls

so I've to say [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]

* edit after seeing other post *
they're just teleporting a few times ... you can move very fast ... but you can't turn around and keep the speed ... so you've imagine that in DBZ their teleport is just a few ESF teleports

the after image ... just look the Episode Cell become perfect ... then he kicked Krillin ... that's the best inrodution for ESF teleport & after image

Best answers
More like horror, a new group of lamers would be created. Not howers, nor beamspammers, the teleporting-through-people.

And yeah, that krillin example definitely is the way to show it. Allthough, I'd like it more Goku vs Cell'ish, episode 161 I believe, where Goku's image went through Cell, and later on rammed him. However, I don't think that's possible, would be kind of strange, but it's a cool thought anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Ummmm, where to start. Teleport is fast movement, it's almost instant. It's being called teleport because it frankly looks like one. And no, I wouldn't like it. You wouldn't be able to do teleport hits, because you'd teleport through someone, it's wank.

Just twitch your mouse a bit and teleport, you'll be able to do everything you like. Slighty aim next to your enemy and hit teleport, you'll go pass him, almost making it behind him, easy enough.

Mew mew mew

You said teleport is fast movement right????

WELL!!!! IF YOU HAVE A IMAGENATION YOU WOULD SEE YURSELF GOING AROUND THE DUDE!

Get it?

I suggested this to but whatever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know the english name of it but I think it's something called with shadow or mirror ... Goku used it a lot in DB and once in DBGT
but it never happend in DBZ because they sensed their enemies ... so this move would be useless

the image Lynxy discribed ... this wouldn't be good in adv melee ... just in the B1.1 melee ... and also: I don't see anyone standing around andbeing meleed by anyone ... he's meleeing back ... so this move would be useless, too

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, i laugh every time I see those big "DISAGREED" red letters in Nreteps post.
Anyways, like everyone else said, teleporting with 95% of the characters in DBZ is just realy fast movement, they're not actually "teleporting" like gokus... arg... what do you call it... Instant Transmision or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one in dbz teleports... gokus instant trans is moving at the speed of light... which is still moving... or so he says.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gokus teleport technique IS teleporting. Teleporting through means of disappearing and reappearing in another place without "traveling" is impossible.
I don't think gokus physical body is moving at the speed of light, since he'll probably burn into peices in the process.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
er.... well in DB it said Goku is moving at the speed of light yet he claims to be slow so i think he moves a lot faster than the speed of light ;), and I dont wanna tele through some1, would be harder to do tele hits and im already having troubles with that o_O

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neon said:
er.... well in DB it said Goku is moving at the speed of light yet he claims to be slow so i think he moves a lot faster than the speed of light ;), and I dont wanna tele through some1, would be harder to do tele hits and im already having troubles with that o_O
I think it's more of a expression. Speed of light is really fast. If goku could move at the speed of light, why was everyone so surprised when he told them instant transmission moved at that speed?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball is by no means realistic, but it's just realistic enough to *not* have its characters move the speed of light whenever they move from A to B. "Relatively" speaking, accelerating to the speed of light is technically impossible. You would be moving so fast that your atoms couldn't hold you together, and the force of accelerating further would destroy you; however, objects presently moving at the speed of light can be accelerated beyond their current speed. In other words: Nobody, on DBZ or real life, could apply enough force to accelerate themselves to the speed of light. How would they even stop if they got near that speed? Teleportation is one of those "mystical" / "magical" techniques that you usually see present only in games like Diablo or Final Fantasy where magic is involved. For all intensive purposes you could just say Goku is casting a spell displacing his matter, flinging himself at the speed of light, atom by atom, and reconstructing himself at his target.

"Ready to be beamed up, captain."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen up man:

You should be able to teleport threw a dude cuz:

if you teleport backwords you can go threw him but if you go to the front you can't????

it would previde better gameplay.
Much more fun.
And it wouldn't require you teleporting 3 times to get behind the dude.

You won't use as much KI.

there4 the fights are gonna be longer.

there4 its more fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fights won't be longer, they'll be shorter.

if I can teleport through a dude, your stupid ass is NEVER going to hit me. I'll teleport through you and own you from behind.

Said it before, and I'll say it again...this isn't a really good or useful idea at the moment.

Best answers
Off topic: If Goku goes the speed of light, what is the speed of dark?
On Topic: There is no point in going threw a guy. Or around. Just teleport to the side and hit him in the hip. A technique that requires a decent amount of practice but is very useful onve you've mastered it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Major Goober said:
what is the speed of dark?
Darkness is just the absence of light, so it is... not-light meaning it's not there o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom