To answer Twistas question, you know me ^_^

Best answers
will esf have the same fate as bfp?
I was just wondering. I donno if this has been asked before. so sorry if it has. ESF is getting more and more popular (at least that what it seems like to me), BFP started off as a DBZ mod and then it got popular and FUNimation made them change it to non-DBZ. Would this ever happen to ESF??? That is really what killed BFP and i dont want this to happen to ESF. I go to the DMZ site and before you enter it says about how FUNimation people cant enter the site or they are in violation of internet privacy policy or something legal like that. Or does ESF already have the permission of Funimation to use DBZ characters and names? I saw a different DBZ mod at the botton of the site it said copyright funimation and all taht so I guess they got permission.
Well Mr. Twista, its simple. People talk about BFP, but most of them do not know the true story. The reason BFP was closed down was because some one (not the BFP Team) started a rumor saying that BFP was going to make a new version, with alot of new cool things, and instead of letting people DL it, they were going to sell it. Now of course this is not true, but, the word found its way to Funi, and their first thought was, "They are going to sell a DBZ game, and they did not notify us at all?" The reason they thought that was because, if BFP was going to sell a game, Funi had legal rights to get a sertain percentage of the profit. And that is why, Funi shut down BFP, because funi is poor and they want more money so they can use there magjic marker and take the blood out of DBZ-English-

:rolleyes:

Best answers
Coulnt you just PM the guy?

Anyways i heard they got shotdown difrently

i heard a team member sent a e-mail to FUNi to ask if they could sell it and they replyed that if they do the'll shut them down.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no way they would have asked Funi if they could sell it. They knew better. Somebody must have complained that it was making Dragonball Z look bad or something... I can't see why Funi stepped in. Either way, this shouldn't be discussed on the forums. You should PM him next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom