to all newbies to the forum

Best answers
this isnt really my reposibilty to say this but i will

ok for you peopl new the the forum even if you have been here fot say a week PLEASE GOD PLEASE go back 2-3 weeks and read old posts my god so many ideas have been posted again again
i did it and found that there was no point posting about 70% of my ideas cos they were already posted so for ****s sake read old posts

give your post good titles like they said, not like "this is an awsome idea" check this out!!, i mean i see those expecting to read some at least good ideas and i turns out being ideas that are nothing new or completely retarded

thats all i have to say so yeah post if you agree
ps READ OLD POST YOU DAMN NEWBIES they are a mine of information

almostdeleted

A
Wow dude..
Dude just to tell you.. This has been said before too.. And your still a noob. Go find out what noob really means.

Best answers
he may stilll be a n00b crackerjack, but i argee with what his saying.

Especially the ones "awsome idea" - that is, and i'll be blunt, just stupid, really stupid....

however it can't be expected of every new member to go back and read all those posts.

Best answers
This may just be me, but this is a concept ive never ever understood.

1. Where do people get off calling someone a 'n00b' anyway?

2. Is calling someone a 'new player' or 'newbie' supposed to be insulting or something, cause to be perfectly honest i dont see anyway in which calling someone that could be insulting.

Maybe someone could explain this to me because constantly calling people 'new players' has never really turned me on.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fun! When you are here a little longer you'll do the same thing. Nah just kiddin, it's because some "noobs" ask stuff that is so oftenly aksed they are called very dumb for that, it's the only reason i could think of. Most of em ask how do you go ssj4 and ssj5?

Best answers
well i use the word newbie not to insult its just to all new people, noob well i hate that word it so stupid newbie is more formal and not so dumb sounding and yes crackerjack you moron i do know that something like this has been posted but im left to wonder why is happens time and time again, hence the post, noob....bah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom