Timing

V'

Best answers
I train by sharpening my old skills then I improve my new skills. I remember when I couldn't even hit a guy twice before the guy recoverd. Ahh now I can make at least three hits with a melee combo. I'm trying for four, cant wait to see that.

Best answers
Yeah, I like practicing with Bots, but what sux is that i can beat them easly and i dont play anyone else just becuse i dont usually play games on the net or Lan so. but that is the only way i can practice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd practice on a public server, since you get a taste of stratergy that real people will use, and not some AI which could be different and much easier. Better to master what your planning to master, rather than to master something your not...

Best answers
My technique to get better is quite simple:

I try to drink as many beer as i can in one hour, then I try to beat that record! It works fine for me :p

as/has: wasn't awake in that english class :p

Best answers
OMFG Jc|Wasted that is so smart. *starts getting beers from the fridge*

Best answers
well, i think public servers are the best. there you can fight with others, so not every1 is a good fighter, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...

Best answers
I melee some two or three people so that they come after me and then I try to own them all ...

Many people complain about double teaming but I'm only thankful when they do that. I learns you to stay on the move and be very focussed.

That's how I train.

Best answers
I am out of esf for a while. I play now c&c generals and raven shield cause i just upgraded my computer. i am waiting for beta 1.1 and i hope its going to be out with easter

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
so said the n00b.....
no , j/k, but really, play some of the 1337 players and you will c that there is so much to melee that u never knew of.

I agree that the melee is empty doesnt matter how l337 someone is once you reach a certain point its imposible to pass it.

not saying its not still fun though cause it is, but i think it needs to be re thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft melee now looks like piddle crap compared to the bad ass advanced melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everytime I melee the best player on a server at the end I get so pisst off I get so mad and tire by getting own at the end I start beating there @$$E$ down and they get impressed............

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
sonic sux, hes too full of himself
I hope batman has job insurance, 'cause there's a new detective in town! And his name is captain obvious! Which-- wait, Hibiki already used that one... Damnit!

I'm not all that full of myself. I mean I'm full of myself, but not "too" full of myself. I assume you are talking at least partially about what I said about x10, and from what I remember x10 has only made derogitory(sp?) posts flaming other players for things he didn't understand, such as the overflow exploit that Devil was using. In other words: He thinks he knows more than he does.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
advanced melee would bve like the tight ass small punches before the big blow off into the corner

?? right??

Mog

Best answers
i practice against bots... unless im learning patience, then i go online and sit on a local server lagging my ass off @ 4000 ping for half an hour... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom