Time

Best answers
Not sure, but to help, try going here:

http://www.getright.com/

and download the download manager GetRight. Using it, you can stop & resume the download, leave your computer on downloading overnight and have it automatically shut off, or download with a speed cap of about 1k and still be able to surf the net at decent speeds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, here is something that will boggle ure minds!! How long will it take for someone to d/l it on AOHell?!?! I can't remember how long it took me, but Im sure it was hella long!! :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Now..here's something to blow your mind..

If a man is in the middle of the forest downloading something.......is he really downloading anything?

*not if nobody see's or hears him doin it ;) *
Cheeseman

Best answers
depends if he has a computer or if he is just playing make beleive that he is and even then if he does have a computer does he have power and a internet wire of some sortes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Now..here's something to blow your mind..

If a man is in the middle of the forest downloading something.......is he really downloading anything?
only if he has a internet-connection and he´s wasting the bandbroat i want to use :\

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i have a 56K modem, and all it took me was.. 3 weeks :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my connection is lame too
i had to wait 20 min!!! :( :D

Lid

L
i once wrote a mathematical equation proving that time does not exist

Best answers
r u all talking about alaph 2.0, dude because if you r your 56k must suck not only was i downloading it from Usa from Aus, with going though a lan on 2 computers and i downloaded it in 45mins on my ihug 56k connection

Lid

L
Because Time in all relitivety is at one point in time is past, present and furture, the mathematical equation is done as follow to get the exact meaning of Time it would be Time = Past * Present * Future. Now because present is always a neutral integer (Zero) the answer would always be Time = 0, thus i conclude time does not exist.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Time DOES exist........ but not as most ppl would view it

Time is nothing more than a measurement of perception, but a measurement nevertheless

Its the same as saying that a kilometre doesnt exist, you cant touch a kilometre, you cant SEE a kilometre [as its own entity], but you CAN measure it

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Then he is out of his mind... he should see a psychiatrist. (sp?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3hrs roughly

Time is a perception and is not like a kilometer as time is not constant and can be streched or slowed down and therfore you perception of time changes with your speed, although a kilometere is a kilometer is a kilometer it will allways be a kilometer no matter what or when you are doing it, though a sec can be a moment or it can be lifetime.
Time exist yes but its just a measurement of change!and change is the only constant in the universe its dependabel but by defination cannot be a constant.
If you can understand the above comments well done :D ;)
/me luvs pyshics (but cant speel the bloody thing):D :D

BrunO

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Time doesn't exist..it is merely the invention of the human mind.
Without it, humans could not comprehend their pathetic existence.

Every other creature alive exists without a concept of time.....however, our "advanced" minds need a little more.

So, to really answer your question, your download will finish when it finishes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as einstein once stated time is mearly a persistant illusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom