Time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, you guys must have a lot of time on ure hands to figure out all these ways that there is actually no such thing!!
(After reading all the things you guys said, the statement I just made doesn't really make sense!! :p)

And, as Bruno once stated:
Time is a perception and is not like a kilometer as time is not constant and can be streched or slowed down and therfore you perception of time changes with your speed, although a kilometere is a kilometer is a kilometer it will allways be a kilometer no matter what or when you are doing it, though a sec can be a moment or it can be lifetime.
Time exist yes but its just a measurement of change!and change is the only constant in the universe its dependabel but by defination cannot be a constant.
Hehe :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I said time was a MEASUREMENT of perception, Your perception of said minute can change infinately, but the hands on the clock will ALWAYS count it as 60 seconds, That said, my analogy WAS correct, just like a Kilometre, a minute CANT be stretched, Although sometimes, travelling a kilometre can seem to take an eternity, and as a consequence, seem further than it really is,
THAT is all relative to perception, NOT time, which was the actual sub-topic :p

[what a way to kill a lunchbreak :p ]

Cheers Fellow Einsteins

Lid

L
Time was a publicity stunt by George Bush's ancestors... and as any science student would know, time is not set... if u were to take a spaceship around the universe for 20 years then return, u wouldn't age at all, but everyone else would age 20 years (einstein) and because time is not srt, that must mean time is an illusion, thus it doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom