Time Is The Fire In Which We Burn

Best answers
heres mine "NOOO DONT DO THAT!" **game crashes**
You dont know how far your actualy off :p . Anyways, I do believe all of you will enjoy the beta. Just today I decided to dl 2.0 and play it. Ok now im ready to puke, /me presses delete . I think you guys get my point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great pic. Now I got the idea that it was made on that spot on purpose right? :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha

You dont know how far your actualy off :p . Anyways, I do believe all of you will enjoy the beta. Just today I decided to dl 2.0 and play it. Ok now im ready to puke, /me presses delete . I think you guys get my point.
ya, i played with ya! You weren't cheap and it was entertaining, for the little while.

Freedom, thank you kindly for all the pics and updates!! I for one appriciate them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
two comments.. yis the moon there and y do all the models look lean in the ingame pics?

Best answers
will fireball that are charging in your hand have the lines of light coming out of them and moving around ? like in the alpha when a beam explodes the explosion is a sphere with lines of light coming out. Only for this it would be smaller scale.

i dont think anyone will understand this cause i dont even think i would.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
repeat that again and make sence this time

Best answers
I think he means when you charge an attack and theres the ball in your hands (like a kamehameha) will there be those rays of light coming out while spinning like how it is in alpha. And I think he also asked about will the beams of light come out of the explosions like in the alpha.

Best answers
it looks awesome! but (im sorry for this butt:fight:) isnt gokus legs like veryvery long?! ;/ :rolleyes: :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes is flying at an angle so it just looks off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom