UPDATED, look below

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good drawing.

/me wants to see the comic.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yahoo!!!!!! i got my tablet and 3 hours later i finished my first peice with it :D:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, ive been messing around, and ive done another, they arent that great but im getting use to the tablet now, hope this is ok:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of Hwoarang with a little Maxi, going to be a great comic i can tell already :)

10/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah, thats exactly the image i wanted for him! maxi is my fav char on SC2, and hwoarang is my fav char on tekken, and i wanted a martial arts char in the comic, and they were my inspiration :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Dave, those look amazing, the first looks awesome CG'd, and the second looks fantastic, hope you CG that one too! :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, i did what you asked :p

it took 40 mins, which is an improvement on 4 hours it took to do my ssj4 vegeta, :S, i hope to get faster, cuz then i'll probably CG my comic as well, anyway here's the pic:

Oh, i have a request for the mods, could they change the name of this thread to be "various pieces of art" that would be much apreciated, thanks :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is tight, keep the character concepts coming ^^

10/10

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
hehe, i did what you asked :p

it took 40 mins, which is an improvement on 4 hours it took to do my ssj4 vegeta, :S, i hope to get faster, cuz then i'll probably CG my comic as well, anyway here's the pic:

Oh, i have a request for the mods, could they change the name of this thread to be "various pieces of art" that would be much apreciated, thanks :D
Wow Dave! You sure deliver fast, 40 minutes or it's free huh? :), Looks awesome, I'm majorly impressed.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the pants would look better the same blue as the belt, i don't know just a suggestion :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pwnage as allways, davidskiwan. Now create some evil villain that fits in your new comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom