Tien

Best answers
Started to learn how to model and skin last week and modeled this using my newly aquired modeling skills. Gonna start on the arms soon.

Mr.Ray

Best answers
not a bad first timer!
critz: belt is too big omo and it covers in a triangly way and also flatten the penis area
try to use this one:

by davidskiwan - a gr8 one imo, publicized it in here

edit: here the belt is too big also but its a good ref

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
are you so special that u deserve ure own tien thread :p? or arent u entering the comp

Best answers
actually in the thread about the tien modelling competition, ti said you could post your work in the thread or you could make your own thread.

holy crap, that's a good referance. How could i have not spotted that earlier.

Best answers
nah no comp for me, like ive said only a week of experience of modeling and skinning so ive got no chance. Done the arms and al post later.

Best answers
Well it looks good, but if you hadnt said it was tien i wouldnt of know it... Use that ref and make the porportions more tienish! This is good for you first model keep it up! GJ

;D

Best answers
thnx, updated with arms and done a few tweaks. It looked more like buu when i started it, but tweaking ans skinng should help it out :)

its 1060 polies atm but aiming for something around 1100 with head and tweaks.

edit: i dont want to use too much of that ref as alot of people will be using it and the models will be similar.

Mr.Ray

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u can allways aim the shoes cuz I see alot of wasted poly's there
and his "behind" also.U dont need 2 make "behind" if he wears pants.

well thats all o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it almost looks like his legs are just put on to it, not really on to the model, same goes with his butt (o_O)

Best answers
you still didnt fix what I told you about
OK let me rephrase it and I hope I wont need to upload a pic cause Im too lazy for that
OK heres the deal:
In the area where the pants' sleeves are sewn together there is a problem
in the penis area , the pants are gone, in a shape of "V", its like the body continues
down and the pants are cuted in a "V" shape, triangle.

otherwise I could be mistaken cause we cant see 3D yet, (try msz, aka
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/models/)

and lower the pants very lil, not much

dont forget to put a place for belts

and about using the ref, imho you shouldnt worry cause most of the models for the
comp are pretty much done and their modelers wont start over just cause that
exelent ref released, cause they have it done, only they have to skin it now and stuff... and fixes...

so GL dude and I hope you got my point this time ;)

Best answers
yea, i havent really tweaked it properly yet, im just getting the shape of the character and arranging everything to its proper place last. I know what ur getting at tho.

Best answers
Sorry its been a while, had to learn how to skinmap and i just got back from holiday with the lads. Finished the tien model and skin and weighing at 1278 polys.

Mr Ray

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, double posting, + reviving a thread, even if its your own thread, the rules still apply,

however since you posted update, i wont close it, or warn you, but ill just give you a little "nudge", dont do it again,

Best answers
Opps, sorry bout that. Thought it would ov been better posting here than making a complete new thread.

DiZ

Best answers

fix the upper part of the pants and the chin too

TAKE A GOOD LOOK

Best answers
the pants? it looks fine to me, al try to alter the face and is there something wrong with the structure of the polys Dbx. I modeled some parts using the pic above.

Best answers
Some parts, thats the problem.. its gota be ALL parts, thats it, I've got to model Tien with that ref now... look what u made me do! -_-

Best answers
Way too much wasted polies on the chest, and about the shoes, can you say "bulky"?
Is it for esf? or just practice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom