Tien

Best answers
UpDate Tien

I used gogitasans model as a ref so many thx to him

all crits welcome

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks awesome, great job. the only pronlem that i have with it is the feet, the sides of em could do being widened to make them more round, maybe add a few extra pollies to em.

Best answers
Yeah but like i say its like my 3rd model so im just tryin to do stuff i dont think id get better if i didnt use reference pics. everybody's gotto start somewhere

Best answers
Ya as I said, It's ok for the third model . Should fix up the arms thought, and tweak the pants a little . ANd could u post a smooth shaded pic ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice, but i c some faults in there, looks nice, but if you DID use another model for ref, man, thats sux man, then do credit, cuz its same like getting help from the maker of your reff file.

if you didint: verry nice m8, like it alot.

Best answers
well actually i crit the model so dont get mad about me, k ?

1. point: only the skin makes the model look awesome, the model itself is aveage

2. and now i will point out why its average (cuz i dont want a warning for spam ^^):

look the drawover

im gonna explain the numbers:

1. the twist ur arm shoulder connection takes is not natural, try to make a round swing from top to bottom

2. again, the line of the muscles doesnt match the reality, ur muscle line is shaped like a triangle, but imagine these muscles as they were lil tits ( :laff: ). if someone is beefed up like tien it looks kinda that (not exactly)

3. try to make the belt more stick out, sure u could do with a skin but u should start to make ur model detailed while ur doing it and not after ur done to add detail, thats lil tricky

4. turn these edges to give the pants some volume look

5. again edge turning

6. well this forearm looks like a glove. add one row of poly to the middle of it and scale it up to make the forearm look more round and realistic.

ok should be enough for now, keep it up and i could becom very good :yes:

Best answers
thx goku thats what i wanted to hear how to make it better thank u for the constructive critism instead of just sayin it sucks. cheers :yes:

Best answers
You can't download those maps/models.. You'll have to wait until the game is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom