Throwing Tutorial Preview Video

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For those Throw Humping players out there, we got a nice treat for you. Today we'll be showing you a short Throwing Tutorial Video made by our very own Crazy Dalte. As the name suggests, this video will show you a quick sum-up of how throwing will work, some tips and tricks and as bonus we've added some nifty throwing animations for each character. Enjoy!

<center><object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/26b4pAI8uQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/26b4pAI8uQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object></center>
Keep in mind that these Throws are all still work in progress, and will continue to get sexier over time :D
Source:
http://esforces.com/news/39/51/Throwing-Tutorial-Preview-Video.html

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Gohan throw is my favorite.. the animations and the camera are badass, especially the camera. Great job DT and Dalte! :)

Best answers
Dam you guys are ***ing awesome... But is it just me or the video on youtube is stretched?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sucks, the ESF team sucks, and the throwing animations sucks as well...bah.

Just kidding, <3 it guys! Video is very sexy, ESF is going strong!

Best answers
Nice hidden message there lol :D

Uh...I don't get it.

That animation before the throw is pretty sexy, though. Even when the characters have their facial expressions and eye movement permanently stuck on "Zen".

So yeah, looking pretty professional, keep it up, and the simple way of doing the move keeps it slick and stylish.

Best answers
wait why does it look SO much better graphics-wise on the video than it actually does in game?
i have a great PC, i want to utilize it and not use the shty HL1 graphics...the fck

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the graphics in that video aren't available in the other versions :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THANKS MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Did I say great job? I'm sorry, I meant super ****ing fantastic ohmygoditsmuchbetterthanfifa job.

Best answers
I noticed that you guys use that depth of field shader (or whatever its called )... But the water doesnt have that shader... why not?

Best answers
No no no i mean water doesnt have depth of field shader when all the environment has it... It looks strange :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not exactly a depth of field shader. Its an atmospheric lighting shader. Sadly the lighting in that map is set to blue and it looks like a distance fog instead of darkness.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Raven's in the process of fixing a buncha things like those, so it will be implemented :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that update was well worth the wait!! :D,, i think ;), only jokin, its reallllllyyyyyyyy good, i think goku looks weird when hes throwing lol, but besides that it looks great!!

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree that he looks weird as well, hahahaah...its not final anyway, that was literally the first throw animated for 1.3 which is why it isnt up 2 par, i assure u 2 expect much sexier stuffs in the final :D. Wait till u see next update

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Woaahh finallyy ~!

I asked for a video update so many times..

*.* I'm so happy now.. TROWING PWNS @ 1.3 <3
Awesome job Guys ! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom