Throwing Things

Best answers
Hi
You can throw people. What if you want to throw a rock or sand at them to blind and hurt them. This apart from telekenises. Standing still using melee and they radomly chuck a rock at them. Also will be free ki cost. Because you chucking a rock. It should have a charge bar though. or matbe instant move like solar flare. You would proberly wondering if could destroy planets live why it hurt well it wouldn't but it would taunt the opponet. Also damge could be 1 hp or 2 hp.
This off the topic but can you teleport while charging a throw in SSJ Goku because he teleport while charging beams?
Thanks

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, why use a kamehameha when you've got rocks...

Best answers
*eyes explode*
IceSilver said:

This off the topic but can you teleport while charging a throw in SSJ Goku because he teleport while charging beams?
Thanks
Short answer - No

Anyway Rocky is right what would be the point, even in advanced melee it wouldnt work what if thier in the sky...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
because rocks and sand are FUN!!!!! :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wat a random suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
LMAO!!!! (that was too funny)

Anywho, eh, one if you're talking about destroyable terrain, no, HL engine can't handle it (trees and such) (rocks (on esf_tom) and such) Doesn't work.

There isn't much of a point to it, what good would it do?

Besides half the time you're in the air anyway. "Oh wait, let me reach into my back pocket, and pull out this... HUGE ROCK THAT I'M GOING TO THROW AT YOU!!!"

Meh, it wouldn't work out.

Distraction reasons wouldn't work either, you have a generic ball for that anyway.

and i don't think goku is going to reach into the ground and pull out this enormous rock. If you are thinking "well. . . add more rocks" Nope, wouldn't work either, major fps drop, hl can't handle it. Well correction, it could, you're computer couldn't.

The more destroyable stuff in a map, the laggier it gets. It's possible yes, but if everythign was destroyable and you went through walls, it would be laggy as hell. The lag wouldn't go away until the entities were destroyed.

Sorry it's just not going to happen.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now see I would love to see Vegeta get a fit and start chucking stones at goku. A very original idea, but thats wat ki blast r for

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 or 2 damage points ? In comparison with this, vegeta's renzoku is pwn =O

Best answers
U know I kinda like the Ideea....but I was thinking on another think....U know when a player start's spinning an enemy and a player on the same team when he sees the enemy he start's charging an attack...like In baseball...u know wath im saying...well I was thinking u could pick up a tree and when a player on the same team as you starts spinning and throwing an enemy at you....u could hit him with a big tree that u picked.....the enemy is the ball and u are the batt

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
U know I kinda like the Ideea....but I was thinking on another think....U know when a player start's spinning an enemy and a player on the same team when he sees the enemy he start's charging an attack...like In baseball...u know wath im saying...well I was thinking u could pick up a tree and when a player on the same team as you starts spinning and throwing an enemy at you....u could hit him with a big tree that u picked.....the enemy is the ball and u are the batt

Did you even read my post??

Fire Phoenix said:
Anywho, eh, one if you're talking about destroyable terrain, no, HL engine can't handle it (trees and such) (rocks (on esf_tom) and such) Doesn't work.
Again, the HL engine can not do this. It's beyond the HL engine, Maybe the HL2 engine but not HL. It just won't happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil Goku said:
New ESF Mod. ESF Baseball...
These ideas are really really lame, Its a DBZ mod, not a pick_up_and_throw_random_stuff mod.

Best answers
you know.. if you want to throw rocks, you could just change the model or sprite or whatever it is and replace the generic ball... and everyone can be happy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
you know.. if you want to throw rocks, you could just change the model or sprite or whatever it is and replace the generic ball... and everyone can be happy...
or play as frieza and use Telekenesis all day. ROCKS FOR EVERYONE! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this was based on the HL 2 engine, we could do all those things, (cept not fully destructable terrain) since there is a weapon there that can lift objects, could probably be modded into doing some tree picking upping. But none of this will work since its NOT on the HL 2 engine, and it wont ever be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...why would it not be possible, you can pickup weapons in HL right? so why not be bale to pick up stones like u can pickup sensu beans...sensu beans can be thrown...so please..avenger..think before u post

Anyway, i find the suggestion useless, this game is a fast paced game, where you fly towards someone and kick their ass with adv melee or burn their ass with a beam, not where u try to find a rock in the middle of nowhere just to hurt someone for 2 damn hp points

If u wanna hurt someone with stones, take freeza
If u wanna blind someone with sand, take Goku or Krillin (solar flare)

Best answers
Glad you find it funny. Next minute i write rock struggles. Okay but seriusly it could happen it dosen't have to be a big rock.

Best answers
i take it that everyone think that this is a poor idea...
take one of models of the rocks from frieza's telekenisis and replace you generic ball... that's the closest thing you're going to get..

Best answers
Rocks wouldn't even do 1 point of damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. Just charging up would cause the rock to disintegrate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they can deflect bullets off their faces, what chance does a rock have. Sand and rocks to blind isn't very DBZ like, yeah, you're on the ground, you have no ki, someone charges at you, what do you do? You move or jump, you don't throw pebbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom