Thoughts on beta1

Best answers
Tell me what you think about beta1, and how you experienced your first game of esf beta1, as for me I got my ass kicked around the place, but I was capable to score some frags. :devil:

Best answers
I did pretty good, but I realsied how hard it was, and I got knocked around with melee a lot trying to charge a big beam :p.

Best answers
i love it, i didnt get my ass kicked but i didnt own cos we were all n00bs on the server... i love the way u cant just fight with melee or beam attacks. i also like the way if people just use disk u teleport out the way and just slap their biatch ass across the mp :p

Best answers
the game is gr8 gj again esf team it would be better if it had fore dedicated servers :)

Best answers
my first server and map, though dbz feel was awesome it sucked. it was public vs teamtesters, and antoine and val destroyed me. I was crying cuz what was my first transformation antoine kicked me :cry:

Best answers
Bah I was owned by metro-tek's krilling. ;/ ;)
Damn, he punched me around so many times. :p

Best answers
I haen't played the game yet, but reading the forum I dicover there are quite a few bugs in the Beta.;/

Hope the game is good tho:)

Best answers
Love the game, got owned first couple times playing it (this was a huge update to what we were all playing last), dont seem to have any of the problems others are having while playing it (bonus), i only see one problem (with my copy atleast) when u r in turbo the aura only goes in 2 directions, but i am not complaining that is only minor, god i love this mod.:yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom