Thought

Best answers
What about, when in a power struggle and you add more power the beam gets bigger from the biggining to the end.(Well I think its cool).And for the Radar why not make it work with power levels. Say you make a player hide his power level then it would be harder to see someone in the radar.And when they trans form or use their Ki the radar block pulses.
Please give me your thoughts

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the Alpha days, the higher pl you had, the bigger explosion effect and sprite your beam created. That alone... crashed countless servers at a certain point. Keeping the beams to minimal size is the best step in ensuring the game's stability.

Best answers
Maintaining the game stability is one point, it would be much better if the explosions were alot bigger, but not as big as the point where it can crash a server. of course the explosion will have to be lag free otherwise a big explosion will course a lot of lag. Next it would be better if the size of the beam were a lot bigger. Fine, let explosion remain small but not too small, powerful beams like kamehameha, mouthblast should be bigger as they were stronger. Right now, blue generic beam and kamehameha looks exactly the same. That doesn't give you the feel of its power.

So like I said, let generic beam stay the size as it is now. Kamehameha size should be bigger than generic beam x2. Same goes for mouthblast and other strong beams.

Best answers
You forgot Vegeta's "You will not make a fool of me" beam. :p (Same goes for Final Flash)

Best answers
The beams can get bigger but the explosion doesnt have to. It must only get bigger if in a power struggle and you are adding power. And what about my second topic about the radar? :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835&highlight=Supressing+powerlevel">suggested many many times before.</a>

Best answers
Driver said:
You forgot Vegeta's "You will not make a fool of me" beam. :p (Same goes for Final Flash)
Btw, its "ENOUGH!.. You will not make a fool of me"

Anyway I mentioned earlier same goes for the other stronger beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom