Those little banner things, i need help

Best answers
How do you guys get those cool looking sig picture's with your name on it and stuff? I know I sound like a noob but oh well I wanna make one for my self.Also how big does the thing have to be? Thanks.

Best answers
Ok, I got one made but I need to know what size it has to be and how to put it in my sig.

Best answers
it has to be 600 by 200 and 100kB big iirc.
to put it in ur sig, u hafta upload it up on a web host, then once thats done, click user cp, then signature, then attach ur sig image there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw if you have photoshop look for tutorials in the Artwork section they teach you some cool stuff and how to use photoshop. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just get a tutorial and learn from that then just mess with Phtotshop till you get what you like.

Best answers
it can be any size really.....just don a really huge 1....mine 500x200....oh and u just make the sigs...itz pretty easy...im still figuring out how 2 make kool fonts in it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont go to big or the mods will tell you it is to big and will remove it. keep it around 500x1?? that would be a ok size.

Best answers
Yea I do have photoshop and thanks for all the info guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say keep it with in 400 x 50 - 500 x 100 thats a pretty good size there and it doesnt look like a wallpaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom