This ought to be interesting...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glenn said:
Hmm..

SUICIDAL_MANIAC, Prozac, Mr.Satan, Cucumba, MAJIN_YOU, SoulStriker, Evil_Trunks, GhostfaceKillah, Miroku, Dak, Ryoko, My5ticDr4g0n, SS_Vegeta, Gonadz, Hibiki, Nuttzy, and random people around ESF.
Magus said:
Maj, Cuc, Mr. Satan, Nadz, shijing, taimaishu, pr0 (I live 5 mins away from him...haven't met teh guy yet >_<) Miroku, ET, SS_Vegeta, Dpredator, GFK, My5ticDr4g0n, Jaredster teh SM BRIM!
Prozac, S-Bolt--, KarrdeKNR, greentaco, Dak, QuickSurfer, DragonDude, Glenn (wait..I've known him for 7 years... :X ) Ryoko, Nameless (nvm..../me ph34rs the tenticles...) Awol095.

Thats my list of ppl that I think would be interesting to meet, other ppl I just don't talk to/know to well (if I forgot you and your mah buddeh than tell me!)
YOU MORONS STOP SPELLING My5tIcDrAg0n WRONG!!!!

suicidal_maniac said:
Only people i really would like to meet are Magus, Glenn, Jaredster, Prozac and Luky. Ofcourse there are many other people i would gladly meet but i get along with these guys best. Ofcourse i wouldnt mind meeting Lid, then we could start a true Evil Ice Cream Man Guild and conquer the world!! \o/
SM dont like me :p

of course i'd like to meet the IRC regulars
Cuc, SM, Magus, Glenn, Dak, GFK - and that STi, Majin_You, ET, Gonadz, dudeman, add, phrack, Prozac, Spectre, DPredator, Polo, grOOvy, MyStiX, UltraPerfectCel, Onion, FM, the rest of the outcasts, and the rest of the IRC ops, and Mr_satan

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea Majin_You your a nice guy and im sure it would be fun meeting you. And i cant believe i forgot about SpitFire. I remember another thread awhile back that was about this, and Spitty was one of the people i chose. I also forgot add and Evil_Trunks.

/me smacks head into desk again.

Best answers
People I'd love to meet are I'd love to meet:

Phobius, DPredator, FM, My5tIcDrAg0n, sm, Prozac, add, ET, DaKilla, Mr. Satan, Smo, Spectre (sorta lol), Ryoko, Deadrocks, awol, Majin_You, grOOvy, Satan, MyStiX, Zereth, Mastasurf, Gonadz, CR0N0|, DragonDude and some other people but those are at the top of my list. ^_^

Best answers
-=Edit after checking irc ^^=-

My5tIcDrAg0n, PoLo, Phob, ET, PCJoe (And kiss the ground he walks on ^^), MystiX, Awol, =O Hsu =O.

Thats about it.

If you wub me, tell me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My5tIcDrAg0n, Gonadz, suicidal_maniac, DPredator, Jaredster, [SSJ]MyStIc hehe :)

Best answers
YAY. im remembered..er...brain no be work-ness there

elazul,magus(even tho he forgot me on his ppl i'ld like to meet :cry: ),S.M(heheheheh....licking-ness),CUc!!!!,Majin_you,prozac,Brim!,glenn

oh and most certainly Mr.satan

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG SM IM NOT ON UR LIST!!!!!!

looks like you've made it onto another one of my "lists" (to kill list to be exact)

Well I'd like to meet the outcast crew (you know who you are :)).

EDIT: OMG BRIM POSTEd!!!!!!!!!!

Lid

L
RaVe said:

i'm liked by someone and have no idea who they are... i'm scared... hold me cucumba. No wait u don't want to mmet me, *******... hold me SM :(

Best answers
im loved by cell ^_^..... as for all u other non-Darkside lovers <^> ( >_< ) <^>

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liddy baby, your always on my list . . . which one . . . that's another matter entirely :devgrin:

Best answers
First 2 that come to mind are Majin_You and Magus, they seem like two people I used to know over iRC. Magus reminds me of this angry texan I used to know that always used /me comands and stood above everyone else for being overall more intelligent. Majin_You.... I dunno... Im thinkin I might regret that one, he might straddle me or somethin. Im picturing a crazy monkey for him for some odd and very strange reason.

Lid

L
Cucumba said:
Liddy baby, your always on my list . . . which one . . . that's another matter entirely :devgrin:
don't make me e-stab you, i can party hard, i swear i will.

Retired
Best answers
well atleast there are 3 people who want to meet me. still i'm very disappointed ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cucumba, Magus, Metrotek, Prozac, Mystyx, PoLo, Lid, suicidal_maniac, GhostfaceKillah, Judge, Tepus, Jaredster, DPredator, Awol, Hsu, ET, spin, greentaco, Spectre, vt, QuickSurfer, Naz, Nameless, 1m4 0wn y0 455, PcJoe, lightscream, Greg, SS_Vegeta, Spitefire, NightShade, Ryoko, Magmus, dev, Hibiki?

Best answers
Magus said:
Maj, Cuc, Mr. Satan, Nadz, shijing, taimaishu, pr0 (I live 5 mins away from him...haven't met teh guy yet >_<) Miroku, ET, SS_Vegeta, Dpredator, GFK, My5ticDr4g0n, Jaredster teh SM BRIM!
Prozac, S-Bolt--, KarrdeKNR, greentaco, Dak, QuickSurfer, DragonDude, Glenn (wait..I've known him for 7 years... :X ) Ryoko, Nameless (nvm..../me ph34rs the tenticles...) Awol095.

Thats my list of ppl that I think would be interesting to meet, other ppl I just don't talk to/know to well :\ (if I forgot you and your mah buddeh than tell me!)

IM YOUR BUDDY!!!! :cry: :cry:

here is my list: Mr. Satan, Epedemic, Majin_You, Gr00vy, Nuttzy, Shijing, THE GOD MODELER HIMSELF...MR.SMO!!! GIVE IT UP EVERYBODY FOR THE KING!! *points to Mr. Smo* Id also like to meet Azn (the prince modeler :fight: ) Mr.Badass himself with the ALL MIGHTY NERF BAT...CUCUMBA!!! (ph34r da bat!!! :scared: o_o ) Id also like to me Pr0 cuz dat guy is 3l337 h4x0rz. w00t! and also the modeler/mod S-Bolt! (l337n355) Id also like to meet me homie Bryggz! (super 3l337 h4x0rz!!!!!!!!!) The super 3l337 h4x0rz Ape clan. I LOVE YOU MAJIN SAYIAN!!! Brolli i wub u too!! BROLLI UR MY BOY!! Finally da rest of the ape clan. and i dunno i think im missing someone...can u tell me Magus?? :S

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander said:
First 2 that come to mind are Majin_You and Magus, they seem like two people I used to know over iRC. Magus reminds me of this angry texan I used to know that always used /me comands and stood above everyone else for being overall more intelligent. Majin_You.... I dunno... Im thinkin I might regret that one, he might straddle me or somethin. Im picturing a crazy monkey for him for some odd and very strange reason.
Well, if I know me, I wouldn't do that to my worst enemey ;) As for crazy monkey...well...that's a little far off, but you don't wanna hear my correction for that, i can assure you :)

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Long assed list:
and finally, Skater, FM and Devil . . . all in the same sealed room
<--- cracks knuckles

:eek:

i didnt know you were like that cuc :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom