This may sound stupid

Best answers
ok hwo doumake ur own textures like wat programsdo ineed andhow i work them and how hard is it and wl i be god at it

ZuL

Best answers
umm... train on your spelling and tap spacebar more often...

Well, you should ask someone else than me. (this may sound like a spam post, but it isnt, just read on: )

http://zul2k.50megs.com, visit my site. read a little about me, complain about all the ugly stuff, look at my 3d pics, and much much more (yeah right...)

ZuL

ZuL

Best answers
ok hwo doumake ur own textures like wat programsdo ineed andhow i work them and how hard is it and wl i be god at it
"Ok, how do u make your own textures, like what programs do i need, and how do i work with them, and how hard is it and will i be good at it"

ZuL

Best answers
first off , you need a wad creating utility and a good art program such as psp or photoshop or a not so good one ms paint.

Or go here and learn and get all you need www.telefragged.com/wally/

Oh and I dont know if you'll be good at it.....if you dont know how would I know?

Best answers
ahh thanks, i have wally and it's my keyboard i seem to have to type really hard on the esf forums for some reason

ZuL

Best answers
i must be really good at english, cuz i translate an english text for an english(?) guy...

ZuL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom