this is a good idea(i dont know if will like'it :D )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will like to see diferent sound for diferent transformation,example:
in normal state of goku to be the basic sound(kamehameha),and in ssj1 to have a diferent 1,is booooring to say the same thing over and over.
Or diferent speech for diferent power levels ;)
Or when his life is (ex)15 to say kamehameha in pain :))

It whill be much more real!!!!
:cool:

my englesh is bad :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a pretty good idea. Granted not every character sounds all that different in the higher states, but it'd be nice to hear SSJ3 Goku's deeper voice shouting kamehameha when powered up to that level (assuming that hasn't already implement . . . I haven't been up that high yet w/Goku)

Best answers
Yer different sounds is cool. Makes gaming more intresting :), sometimes I tend to trans and un-trans cause I can't get enough of the sound :D

Wheres FreeDoM??

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but i think sounds are limited in halflife, it might be too much to add on new sounds for every attack along with the existing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny thing is, this team can probably get that right.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Dark is right. Half-Life has It's limitations. Adding so many sounds would simply be above the limits. Depending of course how much sounds Half-Life can handle.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark is right. Half-Life has It's limitations. Adding so many sounds would simply be above the limits. Depending of course how much sounds Half-Life can handle.
Actualy sounds have the limit of your disc space. Unlike model animations that are coded into the model the sounds are seperate. Its like asking how many maps can i put into the maps directory before HL stops working.

The problem is the sounds themselvs. There arnt so many variations for the same attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom