Things that should be added to the game

Best answers
only playing this game for about a week, i have made some conclusions as to what should be added to ESF. first i beleive that more charecters should be added. eg Raditz, Tien, Yamch, Capten Ginue, Cooler, King Cole, and since the game has charecters from the cell and buu saga, why not have all the androids, Dabura, Videl, That Picon guy that goku meets in the dead world, even hercule. Even though some of these charecters are weak, it would still make it interesting and fun. oh and how can i forget, old gohan, goten and young trunks. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. This belongs in the Suggestion forum.

2. Characters suggestions threads have been done for quite awhile now.

Before you post...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I don't think that's going to happen. We don't want to wait another 4 years for the 1.3 release. I think Ginyu and Tien might get added, maybe an android.. But not all the others.

Best answers
another thing i reckon the team should do is work on the transformations. now im not saying that their bad because their not. but dosnt goku reach SSJ 3 when he fights buu. i beleve that instead of the final transformation being 5,000,000, it should be around 3,500,000 and 5,000,000 should be for ssj 3, and with buu cell and freeza, the team should make their other forms aswell. exp should be gathered abit quicker in my opinion.

Best answers
the point im making is that with the weaker charecters, they could then think about making a single player game.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't double post. There is an
button for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom