THINGS IN A GAME YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just post things you think would be cool to have in a game, an idea, anything.

i think a mmorpg that was more based on a persons skill rather than free time.

a jedi academy style mmorpg would be cool. or a new jedi academy type game, with a nice physics engine.

that would be cool. a cool megaman x based mmorpg with retarded customization options.

Best answers
I Think a more Upto date Dbz Rpg and Base it off of The Legendary Super Saiyan rpg from snes that would be cool

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An RTS game where if your unit was behind say... a crate, he will duck for cover. I know a game like this, Company of Heroes, is in production. But I want my soldier to have FEAR, COURAGE and DOUBT. If they get attacked in the open, they should find cover. I hate it in RTS's where if you get attacked, they just fire back. If I move my soldiers forward, they wont charge like angry sheep. They will move slowly, carefully. Dynamic movement options. Of course, you could "charge" if you're rushing to get reinforcements.

I want the RTS to have realistic physics. Not stupid ragdolls and "ROCKS FALL REALISTICALLY!" But physics like, taking cover behind a wooden crate is a bad idea, as the soldier can get shot. Taking cover behind an explosive barrel is a bad idea. If I sent my tank to a place, it BETTER run over units, mine and enemies. If I bomb a place with artillery, the enemies better be stunned, the place where I was attacking better be torn to pieces.

I want to take cover in buildings. Firing unexpected on an enemy from a three-story building better raise their "fear" level down a notch, as well as "courage" and "doubt".
On that topic, if my enemy fires artillery on a building I'm hiding in, it will collapse and my soldiers will die.

I want to feel some kind of attachment to the squads I'm commanding. Reinforcements / building units should not be fast. Unless you're dropping them from air, driving them in from vehicles or boats, building "new" units should not happen.

I want to feel like that there is a war going on, not a tactical skirmish. Warcraft 3 failed me in that aspect, but the defence maps keep on making me come back. I want squads, as they are easy to manage and make more sense.

I want my descisions to have a big impact on gameplay. Will I take out that supporting squad, so I can rush my troops? Or will I stack up on more units, which could equal more casualties?

I will post more later =3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want a new street fighter, with even nicer 2d graphics and more characters.

and a new 2d generic mortal kombat. with nicer graphics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mother****er I want a 3D Megaman Zero game with a freeform battle system similar to ZOE2's (except the flying mechanics, of course) with which you can block, parry, counter, dodge and attack easily. I want it to span the entire Megaman Zero storyline, basically combining all the games into one. I want it to have all the music and attacks and bosses and other characters from the MZ games, and some extra content thrown in for the hell of it.

I want to be able to easily switch weapons on-the-fly or maybe use Subtanks mid-battle without having to switch back and forth from the Pause screen.

I want the fights to be epic, fast-paced, with lots of attacking, shooting, blocking and dodging going on. I want destructible environments and functional battle-damage on the bosses (they get a little slower/weaker, lose attacks/functions if dealt enough damage).

I want the game to play in one huge-ass city and its surrounding area (since the MZ games don't always play in urban areas, sometimes forests too), where you can roam around freely to explore, unlocking more areas as the story progresses).

Okay, I think I'm done. <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want a megaman x game, thats a 3rd person action game. set in the x series that went ll the way through ... until the fight between x and zero, you actually traveled between places, there were huge destrlyed cities, awsome combat mechanics, a bad ass, even more controlable jedi academy style saber fighting, just all kinds of crazy awsome.

and an armored core that was really fluid, but with insane customization like in chrome hounds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that swordfighting game for the Wii looks cool. I want that.

I'd like to try gaming with 3D goggles sometime. Considering how cool they made NASCAR in IMAX, I can't imagine what it would do for a game like FEAR.

Best answers
i want 1.3...

lol..srry it was too easy..i had to..
anyways..id like a 3rd person shooter like ESF but with X-men characters instead :eek:..i think it would be awsome to have certain characters have their own traits and such...

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i think a mmorpg that was more based on a persons skill rather than free time.
Guild Wars? :) It's totally not gear/time based, actual skill and teamplay are needed to win PVP battles.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever it may be; Sonic, street fighter, dragonball z, Naruto, whatever, I want an in depth 3d movement fighting game, online co op enabled. If your character can fly, damnit you could fly from the ground, to 10,000 feet if you wanted to.

A freeformed combo system, but goes beyond button mashing, with specials that have a wide variety of intensity. A fight could take place in a small arena, or you could draw out the fight into distant landscapes. There would be artificial skill, where the statistics judge power and natural skill, where the players skill at the game comes in.

If you were online and there was a duel between two very high leveled players, you would defiantly see some signs, such as lighting in the distance, change in sky color, ground shaking at times.

For instance, if it was a DBZ game and these two extremely high players were in a powerstruggle, you would see that from a long distance, to show that something extremely intense was going on.

Best answers
Mother****er I want a 3D Megaman Zero game with a freeform battle system similar to ZOE2's (except the flying mechanics, of course) with which you can block, parry, counter, dodge and attack easily. I want it to span the entire Megaman Zero storyline, basically combining all the games into one. I want it to have all the music and attacks and bosses and other characters from the MZ games, and some extra content thrown in for the hell of it.

I want to be able to easily switch weapons on-the-fly or maybe use Subtanks mid-battle without having to switch back and forth from the Pause screen.

I want the fights to be epic, fast-paced, with lots of attacking, shooting, blocking and dodging going on. I want destructible environments and functional battle-damage on the bosses (they get a little slower/weaker, lose attacks/functions if dealt enough damage).

I want the game to play in one huge-ass city and its surrounding area (since the MZ games don't always play in urban areas, sometimes forests too), where you can roam around freely to explore, unlocking more areas as the story progresses).

Okay, I think I'm done. <3
Whatever it may be; Sonic, street fighter, dragonball z, Naruto, whatever, I want an in depth 3d movement fighting game, online co op enabled. If your character can fly, damnit you could fly from the ground, to 10,000 feet if you wanted to.

A freeformed combo system, but goes beyond button mashing, with specials that have a wide variety of intensity. A fight could take place in a small arena, or you could draw out the fight into distant landscapes. There would be artificial skill, where the statistics judge power and natural skill, where the players skill at the game comes in.

If you were online and there was a duel between two very high leveled players, you would defiantly see some signs, such as lighting in the distance, change in sky color, ground shaking at times.

For instance, if it was a DBZ game and these two extremely high players were in a powerstruggle, you would see that from a long distance, to show that something extremely intense was going on.
-- QFT -- Chaky and Shiyo's post pretty much say everything im currently too lazy to post myself-- in my own perspective.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A DBZ game (characters, techniques) on a GTA engine (massive cities, long draw distances, many people, vehicles and NPC's on screen at once) with the Zone of Enders fighting system (best large-scale air/ground combat system /w energy attacks, very skill based, perfect for DBZ) - with a story mode spanning DB-Z-GT and all movies and other non-canon giblets...with RPG elements and a co-op mode...for the PS3. It wouldn't even need to be that detailed. Here to dreaming.

Another thing i'd like is to see more genres cross over. I want hand-to-hand combat in RTS' (like Snake's CQC in MGS3), more RPG elements in adventure games (or more adventure elements in RPG's, heck, make them one genre and lose turn-based-battles for good).

And of course, more games with real-time weapon changes and giant enemy crabs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ti would be awesome to see a Fable kind-of MMORPG mixed with GuildWars (aka, no monthly pay, fighting system a la Fable(hack&slash)) Would be awesome.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Kidboy hot coffee......with Smith doing narration.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like to see a nice armored core, with more control, a little more in depth combat system, with mech warrior style battle damage, and uh, nice online team play with tons of players at the same time, and FAST game play

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brothers in Arms style of combat set in the future.

Best answers
Splinter cell type of game, except spies = ninjas, mercs = samurai. =D

Best answers
Splinter cell type of game, except spies = ninjas, mercs = samurai. =D
ever heard of tenchu?

after years of lame games....
maybe some quality and innovation.....thats it.:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom