Things I have noticed

Best answers
Sorry to take up more forum space with another thread but when I DL this mod I thought 'Oh yay another DBZ mod'
I installed it and played it.
I have fallen in love with this mod, what makes it even better is I only played the beta and there is still more to come.

Ok the two things I noticed were the beams at full power while standing on the ground tend to blow you up, anoying.
And the other one was the Character models are not the right hight I.E cell is smaller than vegeta and goku is also shorter that vegeta.
I dono if it was just because of the 3rd person perspective or what but thats what I noticed.
Keep up the exellant work guys :cool:

Best answers
welcome to the forums :)

keep in mind that the mod has been out for months. if u notice something in the first day then obviously everyone else noticed it!! since they have been playing for weeks and months. some ppl get mad when they see these things (i'm one of them :p). i mean "n00bs" coming and posting "stupid" things without reading around first.

the beams blow up because they are too big, and the moment they are shot they touch the ground and explode!!

and this is a suggestion forum, if u notice a "bug" there is a forum for bug reports.

and before anyone says, i'm not acting like a mod! dammit!!!

Best answers
welcome to the forums to but the new version is coming out called beta 1.1 and thats ment to have fixes from privous bugs so just sit tight and wait for it.

Best answers
They get mad on me too sometimes :p and it is not that you were wrong or something...

Best answers
wow u damn germanist, the last 3 posts i checked, uve had at LEAST one negative comment, now dont be mean and tell him to look at post, hes new.

welcome man, have fun, and try to find me whe i play, go by Dr.K

Best answers
being new doesn't mean u can post crap :p
no offense. i don't mean anyone in particular. but it's just that some ppl come right away in the esf chat and say "hey, ,u should add ssj2 and sj3 and ssj4 and broly and whatnot" :S

and be carefull when u talk to moderators. :scared:
u damn germanist

Best answers
Thanx for the info guys :)
I have to say this is one of the friendlyest forums I've been on yet.
yeah I couldnt help myself when I posted what I found
But the beta 1.0 is so l33t and I am just DLin' the preview for the beta 1.1 now
well I best post in another topic because this one has been dead for some time now cya you guys around the forum ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by thatdamngood
wow u damn germanist
Uh... not a very smart thing to say. I know what you meant, but you really chose the wrong wording for that comment. It sounds like "You damn German" which comes off as racist. Careful.

Best answers
dude im partly german so dont make fun. it would be teh same as me making fun of your nationality. Welcome to the forums by the way. those beams get annoying but i always kill myself and another dude with it:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom