they say fusion will never be in ESF... but wait!

What do you think?

• I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your idea is newbified.

• No opinion.

• You suck my grandma's balls.

• Total voters
Best answers
Well i have a really good fusion idea! listen!
obviously you would only wanna do this as gotenks tho
cuz Goku and vegeta kick butt

what you could do is make it so you select gotenks as your character and then after selecting him slect Goten or Chibi Trunks.
and you play as one of them. once you get to a sertain PL, instead of SSJ, what you can do is make it so that the counter-part of the selected character apears and they do fusion dance and make gotenks.

once ur gotenks ur really really strong but ur Ki drains at a semi-fast speed and once u run out u go back. then you cant transform for 5 gameplay minutes (1 hour is unrealalistic)

well tell me what you think. might be hard to code tho ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say, this idea is better than most other fusion ideas. Fusion will most definately never be in ESF...but if it would be, it would work in this form.
But even still, what attacks would Goten and Trunks have?

Best answers
Well, it is my opinion that things or people should not appear out of nowhere for any animations, it would just look kinda dumb... I wouldn't mind gotenks actually being in the game though, although his transform would be hard to come up with. I would probably never use him (I prefer the path less traveled), but its always nice to have extra choices.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand people's obsession with fusion.

If you want Gotenks or Vegetto, fine. But why do you need trunks and goten and make them fuse? It doesnt make any sense to me.

Best answers
Silly question...because it's giving DBZ feeling...

Best answers
And adds another stressing work to the shoulders of the coders and modellers.
The team is already working their ass off as we speak. Fusion characters, okay, but Fusion characters plus animations with fusion? No way.

Best answers
well, you could make it look like he super sped there

and it was just an idea

Best answers
Hey, on Bid For Power, I downloaded the Gotenks model, I chose him and you have Goten and Trunks side by side and when I got enough pl they did the fusion dance and out poped Gotenks SSJ3, I wonder if the esf team could do that?:rolleyes:

Best answers
heres my opinion

i like the idea alot and if there is fusion thats how it should work or at least something like that.

next is if esf is serious about having nothing to do with fusion then how about just make the models and animation.

then we have something like admin mod they can make the code and have the fusion thing implemented into the FUN mode(instead of funny colors, have fusion mode "on") and have this:

roll the dice and fuse as
gotenks-(1,1)
vegetto-(6,6)
gogeta-(5,5)
free transformation the next one you havent been to yet for short time-(2,4)
faint-(1,2)
blow up-(7,7)
just plain old get powered down so you cant transform for short time-(7,2)
unlimited ki for short time-(6,3)
instant transmision to random spot in the level-(3,4)

cool ya??

Best answers
Its not if they can its if they will. AND THEY WONT! Like Veil trunks said if you want Gotenks or Vegetto FINE, but why do you need Goten and Trunks. They are just a mini Goku and a mini Trunks with no original attacks.

For the person who doesnt know what transformation Gotenks would have.....ssj buddy.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, I have played BFP with that gotenks model. It was ok. But it didn't look all that great having two models being controlled by one person.

And Gotenks has a couple transformations and a barrel full of attacks.

Best answers
I had an idea for fusions that some people were pretty psyched on. Check out my fusion idea thread.

Best answers
you must have not have put much thought into it whenever you asked why would you go through the trouble of fusing.
the reason that i would go through the trouble is because it makes sense for a fused character that you had to work to get to be more godlike (as gogeta vegetto and gotenks all are) as compared to a normal character that you would just select as you enter the game
therefore working tword fusion would be just another exciting way to give a monster boost to your powerlevel
i mean you like to go ssj right, well some people like the idea of fusion as well

Best answers
Originally posted by JoeFunk
Well i have a really good fusion idea! listen!
obviously you would only wanna do this as gotenks tho
cuz Goku and vegeta kick butt

what you could do is make it so you select gotenks as your character and then after selecting him slect Goten or Chibi Trunks.
and you play as one of them. once you get to a sertain PL, instead of SSJ, what you can do is make it so that the counter-part of the selected character apears and they do fusion dance and make gotenks.

once ur gotenks ur really really strong but ur Ki drains at a semi-fast speed and once u run out u go back. then you cant transform for 5 gameplay minutes (1 hour is unrealalistic)

well tell me what you think. might be hard to code tho ^_^
i like the idea. but i think this should only be in when there are more transformations. for example. goten can transform. he transforms, reaches the required pl. and trunks shows up next to him, they do fusion pose. they transform to ssj gotenks, if he reaches a new required pl, he turns ssj3.
or. they don't transform, and transform to normal gotenks.
that would be like: goten+ssj+able to fuse to gotenks+ 2 gotenks forms, is like 4 models? (just change hair color of the model and you got a new 1 already when gotenks)
same would be for trunks.
so they got more transformations, that would be unfair (it's simulair to the show but still unfair since they'll get quite a powerlevel upgrading)
so i think they could put it in, but without the ssj3 gotenks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom