they really do get stronger after injuries...

Best answers
capture the dragon balls map. i was goku. it was normal with teams. and everyone was on one team. every time i blew myself up my power level got higher instead of lower, which seems to happen in other maps. isnt that odd?

Best answers
every1 else was prolly kicking ass, and i think it trys to even it out so one person is not super powerful. So as every1 else gets stronger u will to anyway.

QSD

Best answers
not exactly true, on a map everyone else had 2 to 3 million pl and I had 7 million, I was buu. God i love that candy attack with the donut option ^^

Best answers
well, u not gonna gonna have the exact, or even close. and some chatecters, liek buu, is always has a very high pl.

Best answers
Sayains and good guys are ment to win lol i swear. because i one point when my pl went down, (i know it goes down if your badly low on energy) but my pl at one point was 20+mill (using buu in his second form) after gettting killed a couple of times i started to drop too 18 and lower :no: that sux

Best answers
hence the reason its a bug, i think it is atleast. because there was a server i was buu, had the least deaths and most kills, and yet my power level was like half of the second weakest persons (and i had the most by about 30) and when i died, my power level droped. but on other servers as goku, it went up when i died

QSD

Best answers
I know this isn't topic related but I'm not gonna make a new one for this :)

if buu goes super and dies he returns in his super form and he can't descend. is this a bug or not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu cant decend i mean whats he gonna do poop out the other buu same thing with cell

QSD

Best answers
if u see frieza transfrom that aint realistic either lol.
but cell returns as imperfect doesn't he? and frieza also.
but now i can never see what my pl looks like in normal when playing as buu :'(

btw can't creators make frieza transform like in the series.
he grows, muscles get bigger, horns get bigger.
he doesn't roll over 5 times stands up and poof form 1

Best answers
Yeah the straightening powerlevels in the game is really bad, some guys with bad scores have higher PL's than people with the best scores, just isn't right. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom