There's no SOUND

Best answers
With that GL thing, the picture works great, absolutely, except for one tiny problem, there is no sound. So say for example when your using Goku, you can't hear him call for his Kamahameha, or his Spirit Bomb, so I have no idea what these bots of mine are doing! How do you get the sound back?!

Best answers
Of course I have, I'm in game play at the moment, and it has no sound what so ever, besides if I put the playlist on.

Best answers
maye you minimized the game then brought it back to fullscreen, that kills the sound for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same. When my sound was messed, I set it up at Volume Control, then restarted my comp... and ta da... like magic :D
Took me a long time to tinker with my HL... and stuff... before it actually worked

Best answers
same...every time when the game has only me inside the map and it get very laggy...I wanna check what's going on in the desktop so I minimized the game...but after I go back to it i got no sounds

Retired
Best answers
If you exit out to the main menu (one that has custom game, console, etc) your sound should return. If you try entering soundoff (I think that's the right command) in the console that some times fixes it.

The exiting to the main menu doesn't really help unless you join through the console cause you'd have to leave your game anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom