There's a simple way..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Okay guys...this will help all of you buffons who have the incessant need to make pointless threads for sig testing...

Add the url and whatnot to the signature section in your profile like normal....then...

Look at an old post...
It'll show up there, too..

You don't NEED TO MAKE A NEW THREAD TO TEST YOUR FREAKIN SIGNATURES!
And if it doesn't work...DON'T POST MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE SAME STUPID THREAD, IN A VAIN ATTEMPT TO GET IT TO WORK!
Simply LOOK AT AN OLD POST TO SEE IF IT WORKS OR NOT!

Thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx Chimpbot!! We needed that!! Now, there will be hopefully no more gay sig testing threads!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I know we needed this..make it sticky or something..

Best answers
soo true rock on and whats sticky is it somthing only a mod can do and i whant to be a mod j/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me slaps some glue on the back and sticks it to the top

Best answers
..does it say we cannot test sigs in same thread, you have the power to delete, but, if one follows the rules it should not be of an interest for the "mod" to flame the person. The point is, plz stfu, thnx And also, you flamed us when i was asking PEOPLEs opinion..on my sig, if you dont like it, keep it to yourself, and you are not a worthy mod anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, Im just sayin this so we dont have anymore bandwidth probs!! Its not u guys personally, its just that we need to save space!!

Best answers
HEY GUYS I WUT DO U THINK OF MY SIG!??!?!?! j/k j/k

i am also sick of sig testing topics. So everyone just follow chimp's rules and all will be well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but u have no change of being a mod lol, people like chimp have been here for years and still no mod status lol

Best answers
Thx Chimp... Closing this one, before it goes even further offtopic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom